The Student Room Group

Citroen C3, 1.4 any good?

Hey lovelies,

So I've bought a C3 1.4 (I haven't passed my test!) I keep failing. I work as a healthcare assistant so I think that's having an affect on my tests. Anyways I've bought a C3 and before I had bought it I saw a few good reviews although now I've bought it I'm seeing a lot of negative reviews. Does anyone drive a C3? Would love people's experiences or reviews x
Original post by SoniaTwizere
Hey lovelies,

So I've bought a C3 1.4 (I haven't passed my test!) I keep failing. I work as a healthcare assistant so I think that's having an affect on my tests. Anyways I've bought a C3 and before I had bought it I saw a few good reviews although now I've bought it I'm seeing a lot of negative reviews. Does anyone drive a C3? Would love people's experiences or reviews x

My mum owns a Citroen C3 (the new shape). She had one before that well (also the new shape one). She has never had any trouble with hers. Both have been pretty good to be honest. She loves them. Btw, both of hers have been 1.6 diesels.
Original post by Emma:-)
My mum owns a Citroen C3 (the new shape). She had one before that well (also the new shape one). She has never had any trouble with hers. Both have been pretty good to be honest. She loves them. Btw, both of hers have been 1.6 diesels.

Hey thank you for letting me know! Mine isn't a new shape but it's still a C3 so that's good to know!
They are hit and miss, newer ones definitely are better than the older shape ones.

Thankfully nothing expensive on it to fix if it does go wrong.
I don't own one, but it seems cool. Especially the new shape.

Quick Reply

Latest