Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Does short/long or curly/wavy/straight on a girl matter? watch

ReputationRep:
    I know most guys prefer girls with long straight hair. I used to have really long hair until I got it cut recently. So do guys actually have a preference. Is there anyone here who refuse to date girls with certain hair types?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by valcandy)
    I know most guys prefer girls with long straight hair. I used to have really long hair until I got it cut recently. So do guys actually have a preference. Is there anyone here who refuse to date girls with certain hair types?
    I don't like really, really short but otherwise don't mind as long as it looks good

Diferent hair suits different people, I would really have to see somebody before i tell them what hair would look best on them, i usually like wavy hair generally, but my favourite it the long jet black glossy straight Asian hair, for example.

All i can say that i never like is really short hair, don't get it shorter then shoulder length. Oh yes you may wish to refrain from a ginger afro also.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    but my favourite it the long jet black glossy straight Asian hair
    i.e. my old hair.

Your lucky to have that old hair, why change it? I went to Thailand last year, that was spoiling me!

ReputationRep:
    mines short fliky so its not a preference, but i know for a factt hat when i cut my hair short all the guys loved, i got compliments left right and centre from every bloke i knew about my short hair, i think its the fact that many lesbians have short hair so you cut it short ot gives them an egde to imagine.

ReputationRep:
    I have no preferance on hair style, although I have to say that I am somewhat attracted to ginger girls.

ReputationRep:
    i don't care as long as they have a lovely body and are intelligent yet have a nice personality at the same time

ReputationRep:
    yea... long straight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    yea... long straight
    yup i agree, long and straight

ReputationRep:
    Right....i tend to prefer the long straight look on a girl....but i won't refuse to date someone if they have different hair. Its just what i think looks nice..but like someone else said...diff styles suit different people..so long straight hair may not suit everyone.

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Right....i tend to prefer the long straight look on a girl....but i won't refuse to date someone if they have different hair. Its just what i think looks nice..but like someone else said...diff styles suit different people..so long straight hair may not suit everyone.

G
    im in luck there! (sarcasm!)
    ive got curly hair and its shoulder length! and i cannot straighten it in the summer its tooo humid here!
    lovely!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    im in luck there! (sarcasm!)
    ive got curly hair and its shoulder length! and i cannot straighten it in the summer its tooo humid here!
    lovely!
    Lol!! Sarcasm is genuinely hard to convey when writing text...but i think you just about managed to get it spot on there!!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    all girls in this forum change to long straight now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Lol!! Sarcasm is genuinely hard to convey when writing text...but i think you just about managed to get it spot on there!!!!

G
    yes u see i have my tactics!!
    smart arent i

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    all girls in this forum change to long straight now!
    hell no!
    i like curly hair somtimes even tho SOME guys dont!

ReputationRep:
    long, straight and dark :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatboyslim)
    long, straight and dark :-)
    mines dark!
    oh well im never going to qualify for watever u guys want!

ReputationRep:
    btw, how about for guys? do girls like boys with curly hair? long hair? lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    btw, how about for guys? do girls like boys with curly hair? long hair? lol.
    short!
    and if long.... not greasy like most guys have it!
    short and dark is nice
    but blonde is cool to!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 24, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.