Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    i bet ur jus a forum geek who cares so much about rep and stuff.
    Please don't displace your personality traits onto me.
    There is simply no need for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Please then, could you explain what normal is?
    Because unless your more intelligent than the entire population of earth has ever been, you'll find there is nothing that is normal.
    i dont need to be so precise and speaking so formally like u. u know wts abnormal about urself and u know wts wrong with urself.

ReputationRep:
    Please don't displace your personality traits onto me.
    There is simply no need for it.
    i jus did it anyway... life is like that if u didnt know...face it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    i dont need to be so precise and speaking so formally like u. u know wts abnormal about urself and u know wts wrong with urself.
    I am not speaking formally. I am just communicating in the way that i believe is fit to deal with someone like you.
    I know my flaws, yes, but you are missing the point, which i am completely and utter;y unsurprised about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    i jus did it anyway... life is like that if u didnt know...face it
    Fine, if you feel the need to deal with your issues that way, then so be it.
    Maybe someday you'll come to realise the truth, but that is only a hope.

ReputationRep:
    I am not speaking formally. I am just communicating in the way that i believe is fit to deal with someone like you.
    I know my flaws, yes, but you are missing the point, which i am completely and utter;y unsurprised about.
    dude, u know speaking like ur doing now and making such statements like that jus sounds so formal boring and like reading from a book? ask the girls here and see if they like wt earth ur saying

ReputationRep:
    Fine, if you feel the need to deal with your issues that way, then so be it.
    Maybe someday you'll come to realise the truth, but that is only a hope.
    dude, u dont understand the moral behind dissing and u dont face ur life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    why are you talking to us?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    dude, u know speaking like ur doing now and making such statements like that jus sounds so formal boring and like reading from a book? ask the girls here and see if they like wt earth ur saying
    I'm writing in a way that it can be read without having to translate it into things that make sense.
    I cud rite lik dis, if i wonted, but i honestly think that its not right way to communicate to others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    I do not feel the need to 'diss' anyone, because that is not in my nature.
    I merely say what i observe in others, and whether you disagree with that or not, the fact that you concider it an insult would most likely mean that it is something that you are in denial about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    why are you talking to us?
    shush, i wasnt talking to u. noen of ur busisness anywa

ReputationRep:
    I do not feel the need to 'diss' anyone, because that is not in my nature.
    I merely say what i observe in others, and whether you disagree with that or not, the fact that you concider it an insult would most likely mean that it is something that you are in denial about.
    thers isnt that need in ur nature because u cant do it or u lack the confidence to do so.

talk to ur friends and see if they agree with ur so-called statements

ReputationRep:
    i mean ur 'normal' friends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    thers isnt that need in ur nature because u cant do it or u lack the confidence to do so.

talk to ur friends and see if they agree with ur so-called statements
    No. I have heard of something called common courtesty, which means i don't go throwing insults about for no reason.
    If i was so inclined to do so, i could do, but i prefer to talk in a reasonable manner, because i think it is right to do so.

My friends actually know who i am, and accept me for it.
    They understand some of why i am the way i am, although i'd never tell them a couple of the things i've told people on here about.

ReputationRep:
    No. I have heard of something called common courtesty, which means i don't go throwing insults about for no reason.
    If i was so inclined to do so, i could do, but i prefer to talk in a reasonable manner, because i think it is right to do so.

My friends actually know who i am, and accept me for it.
    They understand some of why i am the way i am, although i'd never tell them a couple of the things i've told people on here about.
    dude, u think i throw insults at u for no reason? man would u get motivated to get rid of ur weaknesses if no one disses u? dude man i aint embarassing u in real life anyway. this is plain typing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    i mean ur 'normal' friends
    well at least we have normal friends
    i cant believe this is still going! i had two exams and im back and ur still at it!
    ur clearly outnumbered!! go away!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    dude, u think i throw insults at u for no reason? man would u get motivated to get rid of ur weaknesses if no one disses u? dude man i aint embarassing u in real life anyway. this is plain typing
    I don't care what other people think about the problems i have within myself.
    I know it will take alot to sort them out, but i will only sort them out how and when i choose to, and what other people say has no bearing on that whatsoever.
    • Answer Heroes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    You're so generous giving up your time on the forum to educate us as to how to be normal.

:0|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    Oh you mean he's typing correctly instead of text typing and using grammar correctly? Yes, that is so dreadfully dull
    • Answer Heroes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    only such geeks would care so much about rep
    umm - you're the person who keeps mentioning it in threads about different topics.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.