This discussion is closed.
sassy but sweet
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by z!D4N)
i jus did it anyway... life is like that if u didnt know...face it
Why don't you leave lluvatar alone?! You are a jerk!! Get over yourself!! 'DUDE'!!!!!!!
shilling
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Doesn't what length/colour/varying-degrees-of-wavy/curliness suits a given person, depend largely on their eye colour and face shape and so on?....I really couldn't say what kind of hair is my "favourite", as it's different for every person. ....Then again, if someone were to offer me a magic wand that could turn my hair from blonde, straight and nothingy to thick, chestnut brown and curly, I probably wouldn't say no...*grin* (Wonder if it'd give me the brown eyes to match? I love brown eyes )
Mysticmin
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by shilling)
Doesn't what length/colour/varying-degrees-of-wavy/curliness suits a given person, depend largely on their eye colour and face shape and so on?....I really couldn't say what kind of hair is my "favourite", as it's different for every person. ....Then again, if someone were to offer me a magic wand that could turn my hair from blonde, straight and nothingy to thick, chestnut brown and curly, I probably wouldn't say no...*grin* (Wonder if it'd give me the brown eyes to match? I love brown eyes )
you can have mine, me want green eyes! Really green, like jade green. I want straight hair too.
sassy but sweet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by z!D4N)
hate me? i dont give a **** man this is only a forum... idont care cuz this aint a real social situation. if u like giving me -ve rep, then do it as many times as u want to satisfy urself. hate me more if u want dude. make my status RED. lol XDD~~
Mud liu ah?! Neith BAK CHEE!!!
sassy but sweet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My hair is thick,curly, wavey,dark brown,and shoulder length!! But my eyes are dark brown!! I want hazel eyes, give me that magic wand!! LOL!!!!
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
This looks like a fun game. My eyes are blue and my hair is short and light brown. Does anybody wish to trade anything? I don't care what colour my eyes are, or my hair!
FaerieLand
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i have long light strawberry blonde hair which is curly if i let it dry naturally, and straight if i dry it! best of both worlds! and it highlights itself too. clever hair
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
anyone wanna trade with me, I have blacky brown ringlets, with green eyes. I wish I had blue eyes and red hair.
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
Ok blueangel i'll be happy to trade eyes with you!
AngelofnoColour
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
Ok blueangel i'll be happy to trade eyes with you!

Thats fine with me.
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yay, my hair type is second in the poll! Go long wavy hair!

I will trade with anyone with long, straight dark brown hair and brown eyes. I have reddish hair and blue eyes and always wanted to be a mysterious, sexy brunette type...
shilling
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by F. Poste)

I will trade with anyone with long, straight dark brown hair and brown eyes. I have reddish hair and blue eyes and always wanted to be a mysterious, sexy brunette type...
Lol....clearly you and I have the same taste in girls, Miss Poste
KandyKane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have blue eyes and long, quite straight light brown hair, anyone wanna trade?
EPD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Why would you want to trade? Long wavy is obviously superior to long straight any day. Case in point, the Olsens.
Attached files
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Lol....clearly you and I have the same taste in girls, Miss Poste
Which is good taste If everyone was gay, then less great people would be single! God, that's a random thought...

(Original post by elpollodiablouk)
Why would you want to trade? Long wavy is obviously superior to long straight any day. Case in point, the Olsens.
Waves like that take time to cultivate though! Straight hair is just brush and go, but if you have wavy hair then usually you wake up looking like you've just climbed out of a hedge! Real life evidence: random shot taken of my hair when my camera was delivered in the morning (I was excited and wanted to play with the camera! And new toys always come before hair brushing.. Who knows the test shots would come in handy one day?)
Attached files
EPD
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Which is good taste If everyone was gay, then less great people would be single! God, that's a random thought...

Waves like that take time to cultivate though! Straight hair is just brush and go, but if you have wavy hair then usually you wake up looking like you've just climbed out of a hedge! Real life evidence: random shot taken of my hair when my camera was delivered in the morning (I was excited and wanted to play with the camera! And new toys always come before hair brushing.. Who knows the test shots would come in handy one day?)
I don't *dare* get into an argument about hair with a woman, especially considering I've only ever had 2 different "hairstyles", if you can even call them that. But I know what I like
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don't *dare* get into an argument about hair with a woman, especially considering I've only ever had 2 different "hairstyles", if you can even call them that. But I know what I like
It must be so nice not to have to spend half your morning combing out big clumps of knots...
EPD
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It must be so nice not to have to spend half your morning combing out big clumps of knots...
Hehe, its brilliant. In the shower, out in 3 mins, quick dry, comb, sorted. Although to be honest, I see nothing wrong with your hair in that photo. Don't hit me.
shilling
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol...let's rebel and chop it all off!....(Actually no, don't - you're hair's lovely Miss Poste my dear)
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hehe, its brilliant. In the shower, out in 3 mins, quick dry, comb, sorted. Although to be honest, I see nothing wrong with your hair in that photo. Don't hit me.
<-- Don't, I'll go as green as this smiley. I suppose I could get it all cut off and also have a three minute routine but I spent ages growing my hair! Two and a half years ago it was by my chin. Tis nice to know that even my bad hair day isn't that bad *doesn't hit you*
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1066)
79.02%
Leave (283)
20.98%

Watched Threads