Turn on thread page Beta

Does short/long or curly/wavy/straight on a girl matter? watch

ReputationRep:
    i like long hair on a girl, something to run your hands through and to smother your face in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shilling)
    lol...let's rebel and chop it all off!....(Actually no, don't - you're hair's lovely Miss Poste my dear)
    Thank you!! And don't tempt me, lol. It's only the length of time I spent growing it that stops me, as I said above

(I'm so vain, i bet i think this song is about me... /going mad from too much revision)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Thank you!! And don't tempt me, lol. It's only the length of time I spent growing it that stops me, as I said above

(I'm so vain, i bet i think this song is about me... /going mad from too much revision)
    Song? eh?

ReputationRep:
    Song? eh?
    Oh, I was just being silly... there's this song that goes "You're so vain, i bet you think this song is about you, you're so vain!" and I was "singing" it because my vanity means I have to go through hell every morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Oh, I was just being silly... there's this song that goes "You're so vain, i bet you think this song is about you, you're so vain!" and I was "singing" it because my vanity means I have to go through hell every morning
    Ah...I see. Next time I'll google it before I ask and make myself look silly :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ah...I see. Next time I'll google it before I ask and make myself look silly :rolleyes:
    You're lucky not to know that song, it's annoying! As are people like me who sing it

ReputationRep:
    Er, wow...I left and now there is 14 pages on just hair.... Well, seems like straight long hair is a desire.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    Why would you want to trade? Long wavy is obviously superior to long straight any day. Case in point, the Olsens.
    Oh crap, my hair is cut the same way as the first olsen twin. I was so not aware of that <panick>.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by valcandy)
    Er, wow...I left and now there is 14 pages on just hair.... Well, seems like straight long hair is a desire.
    heh there was a small argment in the middle! about appearances!
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I have long dark hair and I want to chop it off. Anyne seen the brunette shampoo commercial? The one with the short flicked dark hair is what I want!

ReputationRep:
    I voted for long and straight because that's what I've got .

ReputationRep:
    I put medium straight but that doesn't mean I wouldn't go for any of the others - I've met girls with great hair in all of those categories. Just depends on how well the hair 'fits' with the rest of the person, if you know what I mean.

ReputationRep:
    What would you consider long or medium length??
    i used to have long-ish hair...around..err..chest length... but now its shoulder length..so is that medium or short?
    i prefer my hair shorter...i think it suits me better =)
    oh...and my hair's straight. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    i think long hair brings out the appearance in a girl and also the inner beauty, but this all depends on figure and height, i've got straight hair to my shoulders, i can't control long hair

ReputationRep:
    I have naturally curly hair! But if i want i can have straight or wavy...
    Its about shoulder length and i think im one of those rare kind of people who dont actually want a hair transplant! Except maybe the colour, because i think my hair is attempting to be brown, even though it spent the first 13 years of my life being blonde! I wish it would make up its bloody mind...

Oh like i was saying, all hair type is good as long as you dont mess about with it and turn it into straw, and if it is frizzy you atleast try to tame it... But im a girl so what do I know :confused:

I do quite like lads with long hair, but any will do aslong as you are lovely and quite good looking!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    I have naturally curly hair! But if i want i can have straight or wavy...
    Its about shoulder length and i think im one of those rare kind of people who dont actually want a hair transplant! Except maybe the colour, because i think my hair is attempting to be brown, even though it spent the first 13 years of my life being blonde! I wish it would make up its bloody mind...

Oh like i was saying, all hair type is good as long as you dont mess about with it and turn it into straw, and if it is frizzy you atleast try to tame it... But im a girl so what do I know :confused:

I do quite like lads with long hair, but any will do aslong as you are lovely and quite good looking!
    ive got curly hair too!
    but what annoys me is i cant straighten it in the summer coz its so humid! so i tend to have curly in the summer and straight inthe winter!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    ive got curly hair too!
    but what annoys me is i cant straighten it in the summer coz its so humid! so i tend to have curly in the summer and straight inthe winter!
    I think straight hair looks better when you have a scarf on and little snow flakes sat at the top! Ii think the female looks all pretty...
    I love my curls, except when they look like an afro because it has gone so big

ReputationRep:
    Last year I got my hair permed into ringlets. Now theyre well nice, as they arent as curly as they first were, but wavy. They look really nice when they have a wet look, and I can have it either way straight or curly. The curls are shoulder length, but when I straighten them, my hair becomes so long.
    Its great, cos I can sometimes be curly or sometimes be straight.

I love them loads, I dont know why alot of people dont like curls. When theyre moosed up, they look fabulous and very girly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mysticmin)
    Oh crap, my hair is cut the same way as the first olsen twin. I was so not aware of that <panick>.
    Hehe, I'm not that fickle, honest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    Hehe, I'm not that fickle, honest
    Yeah but I am! I dislike the olsen twins

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 24, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.