Turn on thread page Beta

Does short/long or curly/wavy/straight on a girl matter? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    guys, cant counter my view eh? how old r u kriztinae?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    but im the christina
    So?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    i think u should stop spamming dude
    **** off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    guys, cant counter my view eh? how old r u kriztinae?
    im 17
    its just funny how u made it sound like such a big deal that u were almost 18

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    there IS a point in this argument
    It depends what you see arguments as being.
    If you seek to inform others as to the reasoning of your opnions, to promote some sort of understanding, then yes.
    If you think you'r going to change anyone elses mind on this topic, then no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    **** off
    - - go on spamming until u satisfy urself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    So?
    most people get it!!

ReputationRep:
    most people get it!!
    Well i certainly don't.
    Could you explain it to me?

ReputationRep:
    im 17
    its just funny how u made it sound like such a big deal that u were almost 18
    i didnt make it a big deal that im almost 18. maybe u jus misunderstood me. i thot u were a lot older than me so i thot u meant that life as young as 18 should listen to older ppl... btw age doesnt matter... some ppl do get mature very quickly and hav their own point of views...

ReputationRep:
    It depends what you see arguments as being.
    If you seek to inform others as to the reasoning of your opnions, to promote some sort of understanding, then yes.
    If you think you'r going to change anyone elses mind on this topic, then no.
    dude, i dont care about ur definitions. we're jus having some sort of argument here and i dont care wt they mean to u in ur mind.

ReputationRep:
    kriztinae... jus learn to face life and think that u didnt win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    i didnt make it a big deal that im almost 18. maybe u jus misunderstood me. i thot u were a lot older than me so i thot u meant that life as young as 18 should listen to older ppl... btw age doesnt matter... some ppl do get mature very quickly and hav their own point of views...
    But still, the maturity, or lack of, of a person, should still not have any bearing as to the validity of their opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Well i certainly don't.
    Could you explain it to me?
    im special!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    dude, i dont care about ur definitions. we're jus having some sort of argument here and i dont care wt they mean to u in ur mind.
    I'm not talking about what they mean to me, i am talking about the meanings that i can see of them in general.
    If you have different meanings, feel free to enlighten me.
    But to whether this argument has a point or not, you have to concider the point of arguments in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    But still, the maturity, or lack of, of a person, should still not have any bearing as to the validity of their opinion.
    ok...

but still, the maturity of an old man should still not have any bearing as to the validity of their opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    trust me i know age doesnt matter!

ReputationRep:
    im special!
    Everyone is special in their own way.
    Does that mean everyone wins all the arguments all the time?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not talking about what they mean to me, i am talking about the meanings that i can see of them in general.
    If you have different meanings, feel free to enlighten me.
    But to whether this argument has a point or not, you have to concider the point of arguments in the first place.
    dude man u make this so much like a formal debate or sth... we're jus having a general talk here. dont get too serious and start saying 'hey this means blabla etc'

ReputationRep:
    trust me i know age doesnt matter!
    gd, finally 1 agreement. but i bet that illuvatar thing doesnt agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    ok...

but still, the maturity of an old man should still not have any bearing as to the validity of their opinion.
    I know.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 24, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.