Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Everyone is special in their own way.
    Does that mean everyone wins all the arguments all the time?
    yes!!
    especially if its a pointless argument!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say i have a certain hair type. But if i had to pick one it would be long curly hair.

ReputationRep:
    I know.
    gd, then there isnt a point that u said that. since u cant even judge whether a person's opinions r valid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    dude man u make this so much like a formal debate or sth... we're jus having a general talk here. dont get too serious and start saying 'hey this means blabla etc'
    Well if you are trying to argue whether this discussion has a point or not, you are getting into the realms of a more formal debate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    yes!!
    especially if its a pointless argument!
    i doubt this is a pointless argument... appearance affects everyone and it starts from whether a person would care about it or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    I wouldn't say i have a certain hair type. But if i had to pick one it would be long curly hair.
    yeey ur nice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    i doubt this is a pointless argument... appearance affects everyone and it starts from whether a person would care about it or not.
    an argument based on opinions is pointless!

ReputationRep:
    Well if you are trying to argue whether this discussion has a point or not, you are getting into the realms of a more formal debate.
    i dont know any cr*p about wt realms of formal debate thing. btw i wasnt arguing with u anyway... i jus felt the stuff u said were pointless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    gd, then there isnt a point that u said that. since u cant even judge whether a person's opinions r valid.
    I think you may have misinterpreted me somehow.
    I know that you cannot judge a persons opinions validity by anything other than the content of it, which is the point i actually made, that a persons age or maturity does not matter in the slightest.

ReputationRep:
    an argument based on opinions is pointless!
    no, u see, im trying to convince u guys cuz u guys seem shallow to me

ReputationRep:
    yeey ur nice!
    I don't know what you are getting so worked up about. Loads of guys like long curly hair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    i dont know any cr*p about wt realms of formal debate thing. btw i wasnt arguing with u anyway... i jus felt the stuff u said were pointless.
    Neither do i really, although i've stumbled into plenty of them.
    But i think the point is, that when you get to the point of talking about whether a discussion has a point, rather than just having that discussion, then it is more than just an informal debate.

ReputationRep:
    I think you may have misinterpreted me somehow.
    I know that you cannot judge a persons opinions validity by anything other than the content of it, which is the point i actually made, that a persons age or maturity does not matter in the slightest.
    duh. shush then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    I don't know what you are getting so worked up about. Loads of guys like long curly hair
    lol i know but not many say it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    no, u see, im trying to convince u guys cuz u guys seem shallow to me
    Excuse me?
    How is it shallow not to judge on appearences?

ReputationRep:
    Neither do i really, although i've stumbled into plenty of them.
    But i think the point is, that when you get to the point of talking about whether a discussion has a point, rather than just having that discussion, then it is more than just an informal debate.
    dude, the point is that u should shut up right now because u r making tihngs more complicated than they should be. i dont care wt u see this argument or conversation as! now shush! it doesnt matter

ReputationRep:
    Excuse me?
    How is it shallow not to judge on appearences?
    dude, i didnt say that u should judge a person ONLY by their appearance. im jus saying that appearance matters and affects ppl.

ReputationRep:
    it is really shallow to think that appearances dont matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    dude, the point is that u should shut up right now because u r making tihngs more complicated than they should be. i dont care wt u see this argument or conversation as! now shush! it doesnt matter
    So because you can't deal with what i have to say, you just want me to stop saying it?

ReputationRep:
    So because you can't deal with what i have to say, you just want me to stop saying it?
    nope, its jus that u r too off-topic and saying pointless stuff.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 24, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.