The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Iluvatar
Everyone is special in their own way.
Does that mean everyone wins all the arguments all the time?

yes!!
especially if its a pointless argument!
Reply 121
I wouldn't say i have a certain hair type. But if i had to pick one it would be long curly hair.
Reply 122
Iluvatar
I know.

gd, then there isnt a point that u said that. since u cant even judge whether a person's opinions r valid.
z!D4N
dude man u make this so much like a formal debate or sth... we're jus having a general talk here. dont get too serious and start saying 'hey this means blabla etc'

Well if you are trying to argue whether this discussion has a point or not, you are getting into the realms of a more formal debate.
Reply 124
kriztinae
yes!!
especially if its a pointless argument!

i doubt this is a pointless argument... appearance affects everyone and it starts from whether a person would care about it or not.
Dude
I wouldn't say i have a certain hair type. But if i had to pick one it would be long curly hair.

yeey ur nice!
z!D4N
i doubt this is a pointless argument... appearance affects everyone and it starts from whether a person would care about it or not.

an argument based on opinions is pointless!
Reply 127
Iluvatar
Well if you are trying to argue whether this discussion has a point or not, you are getting into the realms of a more formal debate.

i dont know any cr*p about wt realms of formal debate thing. btw i wasnt arguing with u anyway... i jus felt the stuff u said were pointless.
z!D4N
gd, then there isnt a point that u said that. since u cant even judge whether a person's opinions r valid.

I think you may have misinterpreted me somehow.
I know that you cannot judge a persons opinions validity by anything other than the content of it, which is the point i actually made, that a persons age or maturity does not matter in the slightest.
Reply 129
kriztinae
an argument based on opinions is pointless!

no, u see, im trying to convince u guys cuz u guys seem shallow to me
Reply 130
kriztinae
yeey ur nice!

I don't know what you are getting so worked up about. Loads of guys like long curly hair
z!D4N
i dont know any cr*p about wt realms of formal debate thing. btw i wasnt arguing with u anyway... i jus felt the stuff u said were pointless.

Neither do i really, although i've stumbled into plenty of them.
But i think the point is, that when you get to the point of talking about whether a discussion has a point, rather than just having that discussion, then it is more than just an informal debate.
Reply 132
Iluvatar
I think you may have misinterpreted me somehow.
I know that you cannot judge a persons opinions validity by anything other than the content of it, which is the point i actually made, that a persons age or maturity does not matter in the slightest.

duh. shush then.
Dude
I don't know what you are getting so worked up about. Loads of guys like long curly hair

lol i know but not many say it :biggrin:
z!D4N
no, u see, im trying to convince u guys cuz u guys seem shallow to me

Excuse me?
How is it shallow not to judge on appearences?
Reply 135
Iluvatar
Neither do i really, although i've stumbled into plenty of them.
But i think the point is, that when you get to the point of talking about whether a discussion has a point, rather than just having that discussion, then it is more than just an informal debate.

dude, the point is that u should shut up right now because u r making tihngs more complicated than they should be. i dont care wt u see this argument or conversation as! now shush! it doesnt matter
Reply 136
Iluvatar
Excuse me?
How is it shallow not to judge on appearences?

dude, i didnt say that u should judge a person ONLY by their appearance. im jus saying that appearance matters and affects ppl.
Reply 137
it is really shallow to think that appearances dont matter.
z!D4N
dude, the point is that u should shut up right now because u r making tihngs more complicated than they should be. i dont care wt u see this argument or conversation as! now shush! it doesnt matter

So because you can't deal with what i have to say, you just want me to stop saying it?
Reply 139
Iluvatar
So because you can't deal with what i have to say, you just want me to stop saying it?

nope, its jus that u r too off-topic and saying pointless stuff.

Latest

Trending

Trending