The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

z!D4N
dude, i didnt say that u should judge a person ONLY by their appearance. im jus saying that appearance matters and affects ppl.

I would disagree on the first part.
I don't see how a persons appearence can truly matter.
But yes, it affects the way most people see them, i totally agree.
But i personally think its important to make an effort for it not to.
z!D4N
nope, its jus that u r too off-topic and saying pointless stuff.

But is it pointless, if it is discussing pointlessness?
So you are saying that it is pointless to discuss pointlessness, because, whether or not it is by definition or otherwise, pointlessness is pointless?
Reply 142
Iluvatar
I would disagree on the first part.
I don't see how a persons appearence can truly matter.
But yes, it affects the way most people see them, i totally agree.
But i personally think its important to make an effort for it not to.

a person's appearance truly matter. so u would like a big fat bald head girl with wrinkles who is older than u and with a outstanding fabulous personality?
Reply 143
Iluvatar
But is it pointless, if it is discussing pointlessness?
So you are saying that it is pointless to discuss pointlessness, because, whether or not it is by definition or otherwise, pointlessness is pointless?

but i aint discussing pointlessness. i was only making a point that u were saying pointless stuff which is no difference to spamming...
z!D4N
a person's appearance truly matter. so u would like a big fat bald head girl with wrinkles who is older than u and with a outstanding fabulous personality?

It depends on whether my personality is compatable with hers.
Because a good personality can mean different things to different people.
But if i liked their personality, then yes, why not? There would be no reason for me not to like them.
Reply 145
Iluvatar
It depends on whether my personality is compatable with hers.
Because a good personality can mean different things to different people.
But if i liked their personality, then yes, why not? There would be no reason for me not to like them.

OH I SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
z!D4N
but i aint discussing pointlessness. i was only making a point that u were saying pointless stuff which is no difference to spamming...

But what you concidered pointless to me had a point.
And i was not saying what i said without having a point to saying it, so therefore it most definately is not spamming.
z!D4N
OH I SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ermm.... congratulations for having eyes that work???
Reply 148
Iluvatar
But what you concidered pointless to me had a point.
And i was not saying what i said without having a point to saying it, so therefore it most definately is not spamming.

ok whatever. now i got ur final answer anyway.
Reply 149
i hav no comment on how ur future wife will be. haha XDD~~
z!D4N
i hav no comment on how ur future wife will be. haha XDD~~

Neither do i.
How would i know?
But at least i wont be blinded to finding someone i truly love by caring about superficiality.
Reply 151
Iluvatar
Neither do i.
How would i know?
But at least i wont be blinded to finding someone i truly love by caring about superficiality.

love is blinding...
z!D4N
love is blinding...

Exactly.
So you should not try to be obsessed with sight when looking for it.
It should be about how you feel, and thats all that ever matters.
Reply 153
Iluvatar
Exactly.

nope

firstly, if ur a guy and a girl likes u, she'll either want ur appearance more than ur personality or the other way around or equal.

if ur good looking and hav lotsa experience in dating, u wont be blinded but instead u blind them bak. LOL.
Iluvatar
Exactly.

:applause:
Reply 155
Pencil Queen
:applause:

jus go away loser
z!D4N
nope

firstly, if ur a guy and a girl likes u, she'll either want ur appearance more than ur personality or the other way around or equal.

if ur good looking and hav lotsa experience in dating, u wont be blinded but instead u blind them bak. LOL.

So is that all love is?
Either being attracted to appearence or personality?
There is so much more to it than that, but i'm afraid i can't explain it.
If i knew how to explain love, then it wouldn't mean as much, because its a feeling beyond words, and can have no base in any sort of logic.
z!D4N
jus go away loser

No need to get nasty because I agree with Iluvatar on this one.

I'd much rather be with someone who has a beautiful personality than someone with perfect looks...in my experience not many very good looking men or women make good lovers/partners...people with the ability to laugh at themselves and not take their appearence seriously are much more exciting to be with.
z!D4N
jus go away loser

Theres no need to be insulting to people just because they support a different opinion to your own.
Reply 159
Iluvatar
So is that all love is?
Either being attracted to appearence or personality?
There is so much more to it than that, but i'm afraid i can't explain it.
If i knew how to explain love, then it wouldn't mean as much, because its a feeling beyond words, and can have no base in any sort of logic.

well if ur living in the 21st century then u should know wt girls want nowadays.

Latest

Trending

Trending