Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    well if ur living in the 21st century then u should know wt girls want nowadays.
    And what is that?

As a girl I'd be very curious as to what you think I "want" from a lover?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    well if ur living in the 21st century then u should know wt girls want nowadays.
    I don't think any guy can ever truly know what a girl wants.
    But certainly not all girls want the same thing anyway, so its not as simple as that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    And what is that?

As a girl I'd be very curious as to what you think I "want" from a lover?
    i predict
    first thing: appearance
    2nd: personality
    3rd: occupation

or swap 2&3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    i predict

or swap 2&3
    I doubt your very successful with women, if you think they are as simple as that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    I don't think any guy can ever truly know what a girl wants.
    But certainly not all girls want the same thing anyway, so its not as simple as that.
    i think girls want long lovers that they love. cuz as girls reach 30 yrs old, they become rotten teabags....haha

ReputationRep:
    I doubt your very successful with women, if you think they are as simple as that.
    dude, i doubt u r very successful with the attractive girls but i think u r really successful with the fatties.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    dude, i doubt u r very successful with the attractive girls but i think u r really successful with the fatties.
    I'm not successful with girls in general, as a matter of fact, but that is due to my lack of confidence, rather than anything else.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    i predict

or swap 2&3
    1 - I met my husband online - I didn't know what he looked like until long after I'd fallen in love with him. And although he's not bad looking most people find a wheelchair an unattractive "look".

2 - this was what I fell in love with and is the be all and end all.

3 - I didn't know his job or his income until a long way into the relationship.

Of the three things listed there only number 2 is of any relevence to me - maybe you should reconsider your opinion of what girls want and work more on making your personality omre attractive instead of your looks.

ReputationRep:
    Has to be medium or long wavy for me - I *love* wavy hair.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not successful with girls in general, as a matter of fact, but that is due to my lack of confidence, rather than anything else.
    ic... maybe get more exp eh?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    If you think that appearence is the only thing that can be attractive about a person then you're missing out on a lot...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    ic... maybe get more exp eh?
    No, my lack of confidence in general, not at my experience with women (although to be honest, i have very little of that either).

ReputationRep:
    1 - I met my husband online - I didn't know what he looked like until long after I'd fallen in love with him. And although he's not bad looking most people find a wheelchair an unattractive "look".

2 - this was what I fell in love with and is the be all and end all.

3 - I didn't know his job or his income until a long way into the relationship.

Of the three things listed there only number 2 is of any relevence to me - maybe you should reconsider your opinion of what girls want and work more on making your personality omre attractive instead of your looks.
    ok i seriously think u r not one of the most attractive girls due to above.

ReputationRep:
    If you think that appearence is the only thing that can be attractive about a person then you're missing out on a lot...
    didnt say its ONLY. read my posts.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    ok i seriously think u r not one of the most attractive girls due to above.
    so you're basing my "attractiveness" on what I look for in a lover?
    :confused:

Have you seen the film "shallow hal" btw?

ReputationRep:
    No, my lack of confidence in general, not at my experience with women (although to be honest, i have very little of that either).
    how come? a sorta disease or sth?

ReputationRep:
    so you're basing my "attractiveness" on what I look for in a lover?
    :confused:
    yes a bit. based on my exp, most girls woudlnt be so sad trying to get a husband online. sorry for being mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    how come? a sorta disease or sth?
    No, noting like that.
    I just have a really low opinion of myself, and it means i lack the confidence to even talk to women most of the time.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by z!D4N)
    yes a bit. based on my exp, most girls woudlnt be so sad trying to get a husband online. sorry for being mean.
    hehehe - I wasn't "trying" to get a husband at all - sometimes the most chance of meetings can spark off a connection...I was actually trying to set him up with a friend

ReputationRep:
    hehehe - I wasn't "trying" to get a husband at all - sometimes the most chance of meetings can spark off a connection...I was actually trying to set him up with a friend
    ok i gotta eat now... ttyl let others decide k?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 24, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.