This discussion is closed.
registered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
whats the song called that ive heard being playe d alot that starts like crazy town's revolving doors only played on piano, then gets into a kind of dance beat?
It'sPhil...
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
umm.......... are there any lyrics, can you sing the tune lol. its quite hard to write down a description of a song... it is from an advert or did you hear it on the radio? need more info plz
registered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
ive seen it on KISS (sky 450), i cant remember the words but..

it begins with a black guy playing what sounds like the guitar riff on a piano. he's in a bright white room with windows with big windows.

then the best gets up n this woman sings (think she's in a car)??
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by registered)
ive seen it on KISS (sky 450), i cant remember the words but..

it begins with a black guy playing what sounds like the guitar riff on a piano. he's in a bright white room with windows with big windows.

then the best gets up n this woman sings (think she's in a car)??
complete by jameson
MCARTA3
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
i dont know any of the words or tune to this song except that it is quite rocky I do know that the video seems to be set in a teenagers prison and you have all the prisoners escaping and running wild except for 1 guy and 1 girl who are kissing between a sheet of glass
Sparkey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MCARTA3)
i dont know any of the words or tune to this song except that it is quite rocky I do know that the video seems to be set in a teenagers prison and you have all the prisoners escaping and running wild except for 1 guy and 1 girl who are kissing between a sheet of glass
Blink 182 Can't remember the Song name but its thier last release before i miss you which is thier new song
_EMMA_
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sparkey)
Blink 182 Can't remember the Song name but its thier last release before i miss you which is thier new song
maybe it is feeling this?
Sparkey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by _EMMA_)
maybe it is feeling this?
That's the One
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MCARTA3)
damn it this post is old
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (312)
34.1%
No (603)
65.9%

Watched Threads