The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I wouldn't really say it's shallow as such, I mean everyone discriminates on appearance when it comes to picking a partner.

Saying, "I'm not attracted to his height" is no more shallow than not being attracted facially to someone, and nobody would complain if you didn't date someone because you weren't attracted to their face.
(edited 8 years ago)
nah, I don't either :redface:

otherwise it feels weird. Dated a 5'10 guy once so same height and it just didn't sit well with me tbh :tongue:
Original post by Sweet n Sour
How tall are you?

5'9 :/

but that post was a joke aha
Original post by Proxenus

lol oh :K:
Oh 5'9, that's perfect don't :/ don't do that :tongue: especially with the body you have.
But then again I'm 5'4 and anyone above 5'5 is perfect to me haha.
Reply 84
Original post by william walker
I don't date girl below 5'8. So I guess the OP of the thread wouldn't be for me. I like them taller than me. I am 5'8. :biggrin:

hah!! try 5'1 cause that's how small I am! although I guess you wouldn't date anyone below that because of the height difference which makes it kinda awkward sometimes...
weird you like girls taller than yourself..
all my brothers date girls who are slightly shorter than them, and I literally come up to their stomach so... explains why im still single!! don't know why im saying this
lol oh :K:
Oh 5'9, that's perfect don't :/ don't do that :tongue: especially with the body you have.
But then again I'm 5'4 and anyone above 5'5 is perfect to me haha.

but feeling like a shrimp in da club doeee

whats too tall for you?

Spoiler

Reply 86
ughh guys!! try being 5'1, and im actually taller than my mum!!! man! and all the boys I know aka my brothers are taller than me and I find that annoying I mean I want to be an average height for a girl at least 5'4!! but instead I look like a ****ing 7 year old who is in year 10!! and that's annoying! plus I get called cute which is so annoying !! :angry: just sharing my view..

I don't think your shallow only because your really tall therefore it would be good to have someone taller than you by a tiny bit.. I would call you shallow if you were like 4 ft and you only date 6ft+
Reply 87

lucky! I am 5'1
Original post by libbyxx
lucky! I am 5'1

thats fine for a girls height :smile:
but feeling like a shrimp in da club doeee

whats too tall for you?

Spoiler

Aw thanks :hugs:
Too tall is like...if I have to tiptoe to kiss him. Or if he has to bend down or pick me up like making me look like a little person :hand:
So like over 6'4...
I'm avg height so of course monstrous and gigantic is too tall :lol:
Original post by libbyxx
hah!! try 5'1 cause that's how small I am! although I guess you wouldn't date anyone below that because of the height difference which makes it kinda awkward sometimes...
weird you like girls taller than yourself..
all my brothers date girls who are slightly shorter than them, and I literally come up to their stomach so... explains why im still single!! don't know why im saying this

I find the people with short females is they look well fat. Because they have such short legs their thighs look big and their hips. When they are walking they just don't look very appealing or attractive.

So you want to date me? Why?

Not really just different from what other man seem to like. I mean to be honest I think women who are smaller than me would be scared of me. I don't want to be able to scare or intimidate someone like that. Also taller women have longer and more slender legs. They almost never look fat because of this.
Original post by libbyxx
ughh guys!! try being 5'1, and im actually taller than my mum!!! man! and all the boys I know aka my brothers are taller than me and I find that annoying I mean I want to be an average height for a girl at least 5'4!! but instead I look like a ****ing 7 year old who is in year 10!! and that's annoying! plus I get called cute which is so annoying !! :angry: just sharing my view..

I don't think your shallow only because your really tall therefore it would be good to have someone taller than you by a tiny bit.. I would call you shallow if you were like 4 ft and you only date 6ft+

I agree. I hate being called cute. :frown:
Aw thanks :hugs:
Too tall is like...if I have to tiptoe to kiss him. Or if he has to bend down or pick me up like making me look like a little person :hand:
So like over 6'4...
I'm avg height so of course monstrous and gigantic is too tall :lol:

I thought 5'8 was avg girl height
Reply 93
I find the people with short females is they look well fat. Because they have such short legs their thighs look big and their hips. When they are walking they just don't look very appealing or attractive.

So you want to date me? Why?

Not really just different from what other man seem to like. I mean to be honest I think women who are smaller than me would be scared of me. I don't want to be able to scare or intimidate someone like that. Also taller women have longer and more slender legs. They almost never look fat because of this.

never underestimate a small girl! loll!! firstly I do boxing, rugby,
secondly yeah I may be short but I aint fat !! and I wouldn't care if I was!! because you should be yourself..
I also weigh as light as a feather, so you can probably use me as a dumbbell (or someone to haul across the sea, which my older bros did, therefore yeah!!)

and thirdly my legs are short, but I have really slim legs and slim thighs compared to other girls, also my friend is 5'8 and she has fat thighs ( no offence).

and I can run really fast!! the only bad thing is I come up to most guys stomach!! and I get called cutie a lot and most people think im year 7 which sucks!

Really? :lol:

Average female height in the UK is 5'3.

Where, in the Land of the Cyclops? :curious: lol
Reply 96
I agree. I hate being called cute. :frown:

I know !! im like im not cute!! my first crush said to me "omg libs you are kinda cute" but he was like 4 years older than me and already had a cute gorgeous girlfriend and I was like why meh!!! lol this what happens to a small cute person :wink:
That's fine. I only date girls above 6ft

:colonhash:
Reply 98
Where, in the Land of the Cyclops? :curious: lol

I don't think its 5'8??
Well I only date girls below 6'3 (my height) so take that! Who's being shallow now mwuhahaha. Oh wait... practically every girl is shorter than me, so I haven't been selective at all. :lol:

Latest

Trending

Trending