The Student Room Group

Cass B-School or St Andrews?

Hi I'm applying for a BSc in Management, at either of these universities. I want to do my Masters hopefully at a top US business school. I am leaning towards Cass because of its reputation (Although I'm unsure of how good it really is now:/) and its location, because I know and love London. However I don't know if my degree will be not as prestigious- because in the end, its from City University London...
St Andrews has an overall very prestigious reputation, but I've never been to Scotland and I'm worried about it being isolated.
At the end of the day I don't mind where I study as long as it will be a well-respected degree, and the quality of education will be high.
I am thinking about Harvard Business school as a future possibility- will they emphasise where you did your undergrad?
Thanks for any help.
Original post by Dr R
Hi I'm applying for a BSc in Management, at either of these universities. I want to do my Masters hopefully at a top US business school. I am leaning towards Cass because of its reputation (Although I'm unsure of how good it really is now:/) and its location, because I know and love London. However I don't know if my degree will be not as prestigious- because in the end, its from City University London...St Andrews has an overall very prestigious reputation, but I've never been to Scotland and I'm worried about it being isolated.At the end of the day I don't mind where I study as long as it will be a well-respected degree, and the quality of education will be high.I am thinking about Harvard Business school as a future possibility- will they emphasise where you did your undergrad?Thanks for any help.

Cass without a doubt, mainly because of the london factor & general prestige

Can confirm quality of education is high (friend had lecturers from oxford and LBS)

Cass undergrad --> HBS MBA is common (search linkedin).

I've seen ppl at Cass go on to do LBS MBAs and some other prestigious programmes
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending