How do you feel about studying International Studies(BA) in Leiden UniversityWatch
I'd very much appreciate it if anyone could tell me:
1) how the lecturers teach in general?
2) are there lots of assignments?
3) how many times have you teamed-up working on a project?
4) how many books have you asked to read? (a rough reading list would be awesome)
5) how much do you usually spend on living expenses and class materials etc. per month?
6) have you chosen another language to learn in addition to the compulsory one? If so, how should I manage to do that?
7) on average, how many classmates in one classroom?