The Student Room Group

I Need Help About A Guy ~ please help

Scroll to see replies

Original post by just4Girl
Ok, so i recently have has a crush on a guy and he is really funny and cute, plus we always talk, but he recently got out of a relationship and i really wanted to ask him out, but on the day i was going to ask him out, i couldnt and i regret it so much, however, i texted my friend (his ex) to say i really like him and she asked if i could keep a secret, i said yes and turns out that they are secretly dating again but i feel so bad coz she always talks about him to me and i get really jealous and i really need help coz she is like my best friend and im like in love with this guy😢

We arent actually that great.
Besides 99% of rltnsps end within a year.
How close are you to your friend? You called her your best friend but I promise you if you pursue this guy it will be the end of your friendship with the girl. It may feel like he is the ONE but there will be negative consequences to your actions - guaranteed. Besides a friend's guy is off-limits unless they have been broken up for a long time and even then the girl friendship is likely to be rocked. I agree the situation sucks and you really like this guy but at least for now he shouldn't be considered available to you. IF they break up and stay apart for a long time then you could consider him but that should be a loooong way away. Plus, they may just stay together. Keep your eyes open for someone else.
Original post by hopeforthebest1
How close are you to your friend? You called her your best friend but I promise you if you pursue this guy it will be the end of your friendship with the girl. It may feel like he is the ONE but there will be negative consequences to your actions - guaranteed. Besides a friend's guy is off-limits unless they have been broken up for a long time and even then the girl friendship is likely to be rocked. I agree the situation sucks and you really like this guy but at least for now he shouldn't be considered available to you. IF they break up and stay apart for a long time then you could consider him but that should be a loooong way away. Plus, they may just stay together. Keep your eyes open for someone else.

Yeah, this.
If he is the one and you are supposed to be together, then things will work out eventually. But for now, steer well clear. Trust me, I've been through the same thing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending