The Student Room Group

aqa maths

hi,
i am doing a level maths and can't seem to find a solution bank for c3/c4 aqa maths could some1 help me please - urgently need it.
Reply 1
http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/a-level-maths-papers/

^^there are solutions there (to the AQA maths papers)

Only has 2006-2013 though

If it's a solution bank for a c3/c4 awa maths textbook then I don't think people will be able to help you.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
was looking for solutions for the text book tbh as my teacher is **** and need to self learn
Reply 3
Original post by shabeer
was looking for solutions for the text book tbh as my teacher is **** and need to self learn

Will need complete title and probably isbn number. Main problem is that most people take edexcel and all use the same textbook series at A-level. So edexcel solution banks are easy to find and anything else is almost impossible.
Reply 4
If you are using Advanced Maths A2 Core for AQA then I'm guessing your maths teacher did something like removing the answer pages at the back of the book?

If your teacher did remove the answers from the back of the book then something you can try is going on amazon then looking up the free preview for the book. Generally about 50%-75% of the answers are visible.
Reply 5
i have the answers but I'm looking for the working out like it says in the solution bank.

Advanced Maths A2 Core for AQA garry wiseman book
Reply 6
Ah, sorry, I can't help with that :frown:

I think that book should come with a cd, but apart from that cd, you probably won't find a solution bank anywhere easily.
Reply 7
ugh okay thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending