salamsalam
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
i need to write a report about the physical and chemical properties of carbon fibre and the uses of carbon fibre and also why this propeties make it good for making body cars.plzzz i really need to get distinction on this report.i found many info online but im so cofused which is the best thing to do.
troubadour.
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by salamsalam)
i need to write a report about the physical and chemical properties of carbon fibre and the uses of carbon fibre and also why this propeties make it good for making body cars.plzzz i really need to get distinction on this report.i found many info online but im so cofused which is the best thing to do.
I doubt anybody here will give you any information that you haven't already found online. The best thing to do is to just get on with it.
salamsalam
Rep:
thnkx but i really need something clear and simple to get distinction for this que:why this properties make it good for making body car???
troubadour.
Report 6 years ago
thnkx but i really need something clear and simple to get distinction for this que:why this properties make it good for making body car???
You haven't found an answer on Google?
salamsalam
Rep:
no i didnt find good answer for my question plz can u help me cuz i need it for tomorrow plzz
troubadour.
Report 6 years ago
no i didnt find good answer for my question plz can u help me cuz i need it for tomorrow plzz
Sorry, I don't know the answer to that as I haven't studied a DT subject since my GCSE years. You're unlikely to find better answers on here if you can't find a good answer on Google, I'm afraid. Information on Google > information on student website.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (24)
26.67%
As I expected (28)
31.11%
Harder (32)
35.56%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
6.67%

Watched Threads