The Student Room Group

Someone from ages ago getting to me

Last night it was especially intense. Like it was just embedded and wouldn't leave me, it got into my core, hauntingly. This woman condemned me via anon email. We had met, I think she must have liked me, there as chemistry, because she was denouncing that she thought I was a 'player' for some reason. That's the edited version. But really i just wondered why she got in me so powerfully, her condemnation, and I was also frustrated that she made it like that and we never saw each other again, and was thinking of her romantically and sexually.

Any advice, She did try ad get in touch again but it was anon, via internet forums, and I know she wouldn;t hold the grudge but I still feel a magnetisma nd can;t get her out of my head,.
Original post by Anonymous
Last night it was especially intense. Like it was just embedded and wouldn't leave me, it got into my core, hauntingly. This woman condemned me via anon email. We had met, I think she must have liked me, there as chemistry, because she was denouncing that she thought I was a 'player' for some reason. That's the edited version. But really i just wondered why she got in me so powerfully, her condemnation, and I was also frustrated that she made it like that and we never saw each other again, and was thinking of her romantically and sexually.

Any advice, She did try ad get in touch again but it was anon, via internet forums, and I know she wouldn;t hold the grudge but I still feel a magnetisma nd can;t get her out of my head,.

no offence but it seems like she has a obssession with you, like wants you- if youve stopped talking once whats to say it wont happen again?
Reply 2
no offence but it seems like she has a obssession with you, like wants you- if youve stopped talking once whats to say it wont happen again?

Yes, but I may have messed up after then by showing I wanted her, or maybe she doesn't trust me. Thing is I had too many problems for relationships at times, but the thing is-I do actually want it to happen again. I liked that she was concerned, it's what really want, she cared enough to scold me, and she has a certain impact on me. I'd be flattered if she liked me like that and I think there is attraction.
I think the main trouble with dates in general is that prior to the date there are two different expectations and once the date is happening or has happened those expectations are either disappointed or exceeded. Because there is no discussion of expectation prior to or afterwards (in general) there is quite often disappointment by one or both parties and to make matters worse, all the other party sees is the result of that expectation with no context. So in this case, she is mad at you presumably because you didn't meet her expectation (which you don't know). Nor do you know why you didn't meet that expectation.

The solution is to be upfront about what you are looking for and upfront about how you found things. If this person is the right one, they won't be deterred by a bit of openness. Of course, you run the risk of being shot down by being so open, but then you have been shot down by not being open, so there is nothing to be lost.

You only have to see the myriad of threads on here to see how many people are looking for some sort of certainty based on assumption when they could easily get it by simply asking directly.

Good luck!
Reply 4
It wasn't a date, it was a work based meeting, whereby she had my email. no other knowledge of where she is, unless she looks me up again but she might be too proud or she might be one of those women who only wants it when it's inaccessable.
There you go with your speculation! :smile:
Reply 6
It's not speculating, I haven't given the full story here. Anyway, I just really wondered why she chased me up to condemn after a brief meeting, why look up my email and online etc, and I wondered why I thought of her so strongly. It's weird.
Reply 7
Maybe you can't go back. But it intrigues me how she acted. I felt something for her, wouldn't have assumed..then she acts possessive, and she's sexy-it's what i've always wanted.
she might be too proud or she might be one of those women who only wants it when it's inaccessable.

That is speculation in my book. I only have what you write on these forums to go by so please don't have a pop at me for not knowing what is going on in your head.
Reply 9
Original post by Foo.mp3
All sounds rather mysterious to me. As a man I tend to opt for the policy of just being straight, and letting them have it, or else cut them off. Usually does the trick

It is, she is, and it's a bit unusual for someone to feel that way about me, but then I guess we had mutual intrigue..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending