The Student Room Group

Personal Statement Checker

Hello, I was wondering if anyone would like to help check my personal statement and give me some tips to improve it
Original post by thatblackguy
Hello, I was wondering if anyone would like to help check my personal statement and give me some tips to improve it

Don't share your ps with anyone on the internet. Get your teachers/family/friends to check it.
Original post by ForestCat
Don't share your ps with anyone on the internet. Get your teachers/family/friends to check it.

oh okay, i thought people on this website did personal statement checking but thank you for telling me about this
Original post by thatblackguy
oh okay, i thought people on this website did personal statement checking but thank you for telling me about this

There used to be a free service on TSR but you now have to pay for it. Don't send it to individual users as you don't know who they are and they may plagiarise it.
Original post by ForestCat
There used to be a free service on TSR but you now have to pay for it. Don't send it to individual users as you don't know who they are and they may plagiarise it.

ahh I see, well thanks for informing me of that, I'll probably give it to my form tutor to read instead

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending