Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

art help please watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hey does anyone know any where i can find contravshial (sp?) pictures that are slightly surreal online to use in critial study work thanx

ReputationRep:
    try searching for surrealist artists on google, anything can be seen as contriversial so long as you back up your arguement. Artists such as Kathë Kollowitz, Christian Boltanski, Sue Coe and otto Dix are ones you could have a look at.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel D)
    hey does anyone know any where i can find contravshial (sp?) pictures that are slightly surreal online to use in critial study work thanx
    what sort of surreal are u lookin for?

ReputationRep:
    You could always do Sarah Lucas... shes controversial. The bodyparts=items of food stuff would be good. or if you really want surreal... go for the classics like dali, he did some majorly twisted stuff, and at the time was very controversial.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.