Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What's the best Region 1 DVD Online store?

ReputationRep:
    anyone please?

ReputationRep:
    umm play.com or cd-wow.com i guess

ReputationRep:
    oh with play u need to choose play usa!

ReputationRep:
    definitely playUSA - I've never bought a region 1 - but for region 2 stuff they are faultless. I'm sure that this service extends to their region 1 division, they are a top top top retailer, I can't praise them enough.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys, but on the Play USA site it says that purchases my be subject to import tax as it is dispatched from the US.

ReputationRep:
    Most region 1 dvds may be subject to import tax becuase most will be imported. Only a few may be in this country and you will only find these on places like ebay.

Import tax isnt very much and it only applies for things over £20 (i think) so £19.99 dvds or cheaper wont get taxed!!!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.