Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone Do GCSE AQA German Higher Reading Today? watch

ReputationRep:
    How did you find it? I thought it was pretty easy, you?

ReputationRep:
    I take it no-one did ... how strange ...

ReputationRep:
    I did the German foundation paper, not higher. It was easy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    I did the German foundation paper, not higher. It was easy...
    Cool

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I took the higher paper. It was generally allright, I thought the questions got easier as the paper went on! Lots of people I know found it hard though so hopefully the grade boundaries will still be quite low.

ReputationRep:
    Yup I did this today - didn't find it too bad actually. No more German
    Hope to get a good grade now. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, I hope to get a good grade too, but my listening wasn't great. :rolleyes: Anyway, we'll see ...

ReputationRep:
    i did the paper. what was the answer to the last question part a? the one where it asked for what he thought of the day and why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Undry1)
    i did the paper. what was the answer to the last question part a? the one where it asked for what he thought of the day and why

Oh I put it was an awful day, one he will never forget. My friends got the same answers, so I think it's correct.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Oh I put it was an awful day, one he will never forget. My friends got the same answers, so I think it's correct.
    I did the same paper German AQA Modul;ar, higher, i dont recall such as question! Was it to do with the boy who was deciding on his career?

I remember the very last part was about his grades, and I wrote,

nicht gut, aber noch schlecht or soemthing along those lines, is that right?

There was another about office people not having enought time for chatting or talking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamal1425)
    I did the same paper German AQA Modul;ar, higher, i dont recall such as question! Was it to do with the boy who was deciding on his career?

I remember the very last part was about his grades, and I wrote,

nicht gut, aber noch schlecht or soemthing along those lines, is that right?

There was another about office people not having enought time for chatting or talking?
    Can't have been the same paper. Mine wasn't a modular course, that's probably the difference!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Can't have been the same paper. Mine wasn't a modular course, that's probably the difference!
    phew, thats okay then because I was worried there for a sec that I had might've misread a question somewhere or left it unanswered!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamal1425)
    phew, thats okay then because I was worried there for a sec that I had might've misread a question somewhere or left it unanswered!!
    So what's the modular course like? Do take short german tests throughout the two year course or something?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.