Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi, i was just wondering if ne one goes to worcester uni, if they do what is it like? im going there in september and would like some info on it. what is the crime level like there?
    thanx

ReputationRep:
    I had a look for it on unofficial guides but its not listed, I haven't heared of this university before either. I assume it must be an HE college as they are not listed there.

This may give you an idea

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...813839,00.html

Its a shame its not on unofficial guides because you can get a good idea for hte place on there. You could try searching on www.dooyoo.co.uk as people right reiviews on HE places there.

ReputationRep:
    hey thanx

i looked at the reviews and they were quite helpful.
    worcester is a university college so it should be on the list but never mind.
    thanx for your advice it was helpful

sassy chick

ReputationRep:
    I used to live neer there, and is a pretty nice city, low crime levels, but there is a council estate called dines green that I would steer clear of. Pretty rough there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sassychick)
    hi, i was just wondering if ne one goes to worcester uni, if they do what is it like? im going there in september and would like some info on it. what is the crime level like there?
    thanx
    One of my friends goes to Worcester...she is really enjoying it. It's quite a small Uni so you get to know people pretty quickly and all the students seem to go to the same pubs/clubs of an evening. I went and stayed there for a weekend, it's not exactly my cup of tea as it seemed a bit dead and Worcester as a place not very exciting, and a lot of students seemed to go home at the weekend... but then again I live in London so anywhere is going to seem quiet in comparison.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.