The Student Room Group

If attractive women find me weak and digusting does that make me unfit to be alive?

If women are the ultimate arbiters of humanity deciding who carries on the species and who doesn't then if they find me to be a disgusting cretin like they have all my life then that means that I must be something faulty and bad in terms of being human doesn't it?

Some kind of defective trash. An affront to the good human species that is better off not being alive as judged by all powerful all perfect women?

I can't just 'accept my lowly status' on the food chain because any time I leave my house I have to see attractive women that I'm never going to have and have every fiber in my body long for them. So I'm in constant pain knowing I'm never going to have them.

I know I will never be a millionaire but I don't have any desire to be one either so I don't care. But the unconditioned reinforcer of procreating means my body is always in pain; a man dying of thirst and having water wafted in his face at the jeering rabble as they revel in my misery.

And now ofc this post will open me to attack from all fronts for being some kind of decrepid mental deviant. Let me start you off 'needy, creep, loser' to give you some easy ones to get you going. Well I obviously deserve all the hate I get since I am so pathetic and contemptible.
Don't let anyone tell you that you're not good enough
Original post by Harambulus
If women are the ultimate arbiters of humanity deciding who carries on the species and who doesn't then if they find me to be a disgusting cretin like they have all my life then that means that I must be something faulty and bad in terms of being human doesn't it?

Some kind of defective trash. An affront to the good human species that is better off not being alive as judged by all powerful all perfect women?

I can't just 'accept my lowly status' on the food chain because any time I leave my house I have to see attractive women that I'm never going to have and have every fiber in my body long for them. So I'm in constant pain knowing I'm never going to have them.

I know I will never be a millionaire but I don't have any desire to be one either so I don't care. But the unconditioned reinforcer of procreating means my body is always in pain; a man dying of thirst and having water wafted in his face at the jeering rabble as they revel in my misery.

And now ofc this post will open me to attack from all fronts for being some kind of decrepid mental deviant. Let me start you off 'needy, creep, loser' to give you some easy ones to get you going. Well I obviously deserve all the hate I get since I am so pathetic and contemptible.

Dude just find a hooker
dude don't beat yourself up. in a few years these "hotties" will be wrinkled crones desperate for any man to look at them. meanwhile there are plenty of homely chicks who would be happy for your company.
Reply 4

Woah, woah, steady on there kid!

The first thing that sprung to my mind was that your approach to the women you are attempting to pursue may need some work. Review whether your past contact with women you liked could have been done differently for a potentially more positive outcome.

Try something different next time. Observe other people and if there is someone you can confide in, ask for tips.
Reply 5
Original post by the bear
dude don't beat yourself up. in a few years these "hotties" will be wrinkled crones desperate for any man to look at them. meanwhile there are plenty of homely chicks who would be happy for your company.

I agree, I've done good with homely ones but it's hard to find them on the club scene and getting brutally rejected with digusted looks day in day out kind of wears me down.

Go to non club scene I hear you cry, but things like evening classes and the like you are rectricted to a very limited pool of people, and it may take months to ever to form any kind of romantic relationship; that is if by some miracle they like me. If they don't then I'm out of luck and just left 'twiddling my thumb' just another emasculated 'male friend'.

Club scene is best to meet but also absolutely viscious.

I might start taking depressants to give me a barrier to protect my fragile mind from harm when I go out. I need any crutch I can nowadays. No holds barred because I feel since the only purpose of existence is to procreate then I am going to be too old and never had any love so might as well take some risks with my health cos it's no good being healthy and alone. As long as it didn't cause me permanent damage. A quick death would not be too much of a problem since at least it would be for a worthy cause.
(edited 8 years ago)
I agree, I've done good with homely ones but it's hard to find them on the club scene and getting brutally rejected with digusted looks day in day out kind of wears me down.

Go to non club scene I hear you cry, but things like evening classes and the like you are rectricted to a very limited pool of people, and it may take months to ever form any kind of romatnic relationshp that is if by some miracle they like me. If they don't then I'm out of luck and just left 'twiddling my thumb' just another emasculated 'male friend'.

Club scene is best to meet but also absolutely viscious.

I might start taking depressants to give me a barrier to protect my fragile mind from harm whenI go out. I need any crutch I can nowadays. No holds barred.

what about dating agencies etc ?
Lmao @ people seeing OP as a victim

He wants pretty girls but he sees less attractive girls as beneath him.
Self-Castration might solve those urges that hurt you so badly.
Reply 9
No.. Attractiveness is not the be all end all in life. Please don't commit suicide; it's not worth taking your life. People commenting unsympathetically to the OP's plight should be ashamed of themselves.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 10
L o don't worry there's someone out there you just haven't found them yet.you are you and that is your opinion everyone has one.Don't be a mysoginist all woman aren't the same looks aren't the end all and be all.I know women look for abit of eye candy on their arm as well as mean.Don't let the Bs get you down(carpe diem) regards GoGo
Original post by Rad-Reloaded
Lmao @ people seeing OP as a victim

He wants pretty girls but he sees less attractive girls as beneath him.

I read everything OP said, and he didn't say that. Why are you lying?

Original post by Cold_Spectre
Self-Castration might solve those urges that hurt you so badly.

Goodness gracious me! Such repulsive thing to say to a human being.
Original post by Vanny17
I read everything OP said, and he didn't say that. Why are you lying?

>I can't just 'accept my lowly status' on the food chain because any time I leave my house I have to see attractive women that I'm never going to have and have every fiber in my body long for them. So I'm in constant pain knowing I'm never going to have them.

He has two options

Become more attractive or settle for less pretty women

Clearly he's too lazy for one option and too haughty for the other, **** him
That was actually quite deep bro. You should write a dystopian novel based off your experiences, thinking 40 Year Old Virgin meets A Brave New World
Stop being a wuss. It's self indulgent. Many people have tio suffer the torment of looking at attractive people and having lust and not having what they want. I get it. We have this thing which is annoying, not being sarky, where we affect 'civilised' values, and we can't just go on what lust, biology and genetics, ie reproductive motives are telling us,. even though it may feel so right. So even people who seem like they are getting whatever or attractive are making it out, or acting more smug. Virtually everyone will have times of sexual frustration, it's how our atomized society is.
Reply 15
Original post by Tailored_Suit
Since when are women the arbiters of humanity as you oddly put it? Don't let others dictate your own self worth.

They are whether you want to admit it or not.

They never have to work for a single bit of their sexual power which they are born with and they get to be the judge jury and exectutioner to what is considered 'cool'.

Men have to scorunge like dogs for every morsel of power in society and one day maybe if you jump through the myriad hoops put up by women you might be given the nod to enter the secret society. But only if you show your worth with innumerable toil and trinkets to display to these gods of power.

Anything considered cool in society is also flocked to by women. Stupid rap music, rock stars, joey f*in essex etc. If you are considered uncool you are just some amoeba in society's eyes.
They are whether you want to admit it or not.

They never have to work for a single bit of their sexual power which they are born with and they get to be the judge jury and exectutioner to what is considered 'cool'.

Men have to scorunge like dogs for every morsel of power in society and one day maybe if you jump through the myriad hoops put up by women you might be given the nod to enter the secret society. But only if you show your worth with innumerable toil and trinkets to display to these gods of power.

Anything considered cool in society is also flocked to by women. Stupid rap music, rock stars, joey f*in essex etc. If you are considered uncool you are just some amoeba in society's eyes.

You can choosy too dude. Yes, evolutionarily speaking, women are the selective gender I guess, but it really isn't as bad as you paint it out to be. I personally don't just settle for anyone who gives me a shred of attention, and it seems you don't either since you like attractive girls right? See, you're being choosy right there. You don't want to settle. You want someone attractive. There are many facets of attractiveness that don't just focus on the physical or one's wealth. I'm not saying you should become someone else, but just be the best version of yourself, and have that attitude that you don't care either way about attention. At some point you'll have women interested, then you can pursue the one you like. Simple really.
Reply 17
I have the exact same problem, knowing that a hot guy isn't going to look at you there all with such pretty girls, and it makes me feel like im that uglyyy.

well... I guess so

Quick Reply