Why do girls only like tall white skinny beta male men now?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Harambulus
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I understand the tall part, that is a no brainer but the beta male thing just boggles my mind.

Ive been going out to clubs for over a decade now and always the girl the guy chooses is the tall white guy with the skinniest mr burns body and that stupid trendy quiffy hair and short sides.

They look at me disgusted like I am about to rob their purse then leap into the beta's arms.

I am not very tall- about 5.10 and mixed raced so no chance for me. Its strange because I dont think im disgusting looking or unattractive but they still look at me disgusted. The last couple of girls I shagged even said they think I looked 'hot' but I really don't believe it now since girls despise me so much after thousands of rejections.

I have been told I look like lewis hamilton by tons of people for years, including mostly girls, yet its never helped my plight. I mean to the point that alot of times when Im out people want pictures of me since I look so much like him, so Im not just delusional.

I know that you can overcome these things with confidence and status, but I also have pathetically low self esteem and -1 billion status.

The guys they like often don't even have good looking faces just that they are nearly always white, tall like that trumps every and some stupid trendy haircut. And always look like a mr burns body/russel brand. I have a theory that feminism has gone to such an extreme now that women only want feminine looking men who are built in their own image. Anything masculine nowadays is considered creepy/weird/uncool.
harry734
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
inb4 Bill_gates...
bassbabe
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Looool I don't like skinny guys, I prefer masculine looking men. I don't think it has anything to do with feminism, it's just some girls preferences. And lol at the mr burns comparison.
picklescamp
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
ngl that's me af :lol: just a preference, not essential in any way.
queen-bee
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
skinny guys aren't my cup of tea. i like guys who are toned with abit more muscle but no too much. and racial preference is different for everyone
Zechs
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Your problem is you still use words like beta and alpha, never heard a mixed raced guy complain about getting girls either lol.
Mary562
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Sorry but we don't

We love DARK skinned FAT men :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Drewski
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
They don't. They like the full spectrum of guys in all shapes and sizes.

You're just bitter because for some reason you feel entitled to romantic attention - here's some news for you: you're not.
i<3milkshake
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Harambulus)
I understand the tall part, that is a no brainer but the beta male thing just boggles my mind.

Ive been going out to clubs for over a decade now and always the girl the guy chooses is the tall white guy with the skinniest mr burns body and that stupid trendy quiffy hair and short sides.

They look at me disgusted like I am about to rob their purse then leap into the beta's arms.

I am not very tall- about 5.10 and mixed raced so no chance for me. Its strange because I dont think im disgusting looking or unattractive but they still look at me disgusted. The last couple of girls I shagged even said they think I looked 'hot' but I really don't believe it now since girls despise me so much after thousands of rejections.

I have been told I look like lewis hamilton by tons of people for years, including mostly girls, yet its never helped my plight. I mean to the point that alot of times when Im out people want pictures of me since I look so much like him, so Im not just delusional.

I know that you can overcome these things with confidence and status, but I also have pathetically low self esteem and -1 billion status.

The guys they like often don't even have good looking faces just that they are ALWAYYS GOOD OLD ARYAN WHITEBOYS nearly always tall like that trumps every and some stupid trendy haircut. And always look like a mr burns body/russel brand anorexic I bet with wrinkly concave ass cheeks. I have a theory that feminism has gone to such an extreme now that women only want feminine looking men who are built in their own image. Anything masculine nowadays is considered creepy/weird/uncool.

Think ill start taking drugs again to try and cheat the system thats rigged against me. Circumvent my strong mysanthropic bent with a synthetic bandaid.
You can't get laid due to being a drug taking arrogant invidvidual who believes that he is superior to the people he is putting down, even though he is putting them down for being more successful than him...

The solution? Blame feminism. Damm feminists. Before feminism drug taking, shallow, arrogant, jealous men were REALLY attractive...
Harambulus
Rep:
Yet women never have to work for anything in their lives yet have infinite power? oh right its because all superficial women (note not all women talking about the club rat status junky types) really have 'hidden depths' and are lovely warm people to deserving people who certianly arent me i just can't see through my hatred?
Harambulus
Rep:
(Original post by i<3milkshake)
You can't get laid due to being a drug taking arrogant invidvidual who believes that he is superior to the people he is putting down, even though he is putting them down for being more successful than him...

The solution? Blame feminism. Damm feminists. Before feminism drug taking, shallow, arrogant, jealous men were REALLY attractive...
Great diagnosis doctor. Your superior intelligence was able to glean these deep insights through diligence and hard work.
Harambulus
Rep:
And all those guys they like were really great people compared to me having probably make great contributions to curing cancer and other charitable activities which benefit society.
Drewski
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Harambulus)
And all those guys they like were really great people compared to me having probably make great contributions to curing cancer and other charitable activities which benefit society.
Yep.

Or, just not complete and utter *******s.

It's one of the two.
Studentus-anonymous
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Mancini)
Your problem is you still use words like beta and alpha, never heard a mixed raced guy complain about getting girls either lol.
This.

Even if the typical alpha-beta ****e applied to humans, the fact they're getting all the females suggest OP that you're the beta.
queenint
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I don't have a racial preference at all and it completely boggles my mind when I meet people that do. How narrow-minded do you have to be to only be able to consider one race to be attractive? There are attractive white people, attractive black people, attractive Indian people.
There are guys who can pull off the skinny-tall look extremely well (those vaguely hipsterish/soft grunge guys) and then there are athletic/muscular guys who make me melt.
As a matter of fact, there's an Indian guy at my college who's somewhat muscular who makes all the girls melt. He looks like a male model and has amazing hair, is impeccably dressed all the time and constantly looks as if he's about to go on some model shoot, rather than go to school.
I heard the first year girls call him "the Beast" because he's so attractive, and he has no idea of it.
So no, that's not true in the slightest.
Sweet n Sour
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
YOU MEAN LIKE DIS?!

:teeth:

:rofl:

I'd never, in my right mind
Sweet n Sour
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Mancini)
never heard a mixed raced guy complain about getting girls either lol.
Mixed race guys are so :sogood:
Sweet n Sour
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by elizah)
The fucck's going on with his hair?
Lol it's called a pompadour. Hipsters are adopting the punk look and making it look silly
pmprin
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
never been with a guy like that. sound like youve got a chip on your shoulder.
karl pilkington
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
you sound racist towards white people
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.58%
As I expected (24)
30.38%
Harder (29)
36.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise