The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
As to what places I'm going its is mainly the 'trendy chavvy' places which I notice this in. They are the absolute worst kinds (Real chavs know they are working class and are down to earth salt of the earth types and some of my favourite kind of ppl). These are chavs who have adopted faux airs and graces; their unculturred hackneyed interpretation of feeling better than someone else. The type of place where everyone is doing that stupid 'house shuffle' all like robots.

I mean the dance is cool but they all just do it exactly the same like automatons.

~TOWIE loving bilge.

Go to other places I hear you cry, but unfortunately these places are the main ones that are busy, the lowest common denominator type of places.

The students are back in the city which means its better now, a general better class of people, but my rageful rant was mainly the tailend of me having to endure only these subhuman vacuous troughs all summer.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by elizah
No, it doesn't. White people cannot be the superior majority and be systematically oppressed based on their perceived differences that render them inferior to another race or races. It doesn't work that way. A white person can be discriminated against, but it will never be as a result of generations of oppressions on every level. It will never be as a result of his/her country legally allowing her enslavement and treatment as a "superior" person's property. It will never be as a result of he/she not being afforded the same job opportunities or promotions because a group of people has determined that based on skin color, she/he is inherently less intelligent, less capable and ultimately inferior to someone of a superior race.
Racism exists when prejudice and power combine to form social constructs, legislation and widespread media bias that contribute to the systemic oppression of the rights and liberties of a group of people. Racism is systemic, institutional and far reaching.
Black people can be terribly prejudiced and discriminate against white people, but they do not have the institutional power to systematically oppress them.

Edit; Black people do not hate white people because they enslaved their great great great great grandfathers, they hate them because they, up until this day systematically oppress them on every single level. They hate them because a black person with a clean record is less likely to be hired than a white person with a criminal record with the same qualifications.
This means that we have to work three times as hard for 50% of the credit, and if we don't magically recover from generations and generations of systematic oppression which as a result has lead to lower unemployment and higher crime statistics, as countless of white people have done before us (including the Irish), white people blame our entire race, while white crime is seen as an isolated incident. That's why.

People like you are the reason racism will never die. You won't LET it die. Blacks and whites are generally viewed as equals in society, yet you insist on viewing your own race as inferior. Don't let your own insecurities and lack of self esteem cloud your judgement so much, is my advice.
Original post by elizah
You can't be "racist towards white people".

Original post by Harambulus
I understand the tall part, that is a no brainer but the beta male thing just boggles my mind.

Ive been going out to clubs for over a decade now and always the girl the guy chooses is the tall white guy with the skinniest mr burns body and that stupid trendy quiffy hair and short sides.

They look at me disgusted like I am about to rob their purse then leap into the beta's arms.

I am not very tall- about 5.10 and mixed raced so no chance for me. Its strange because I dont think im disgusting looking or unattractive but they still look at me disgusted. The last couple of girls I shagged even said they think I looked 'hot' but I really don't believe it now since girls despise me so much after thousands of rejections.

I have been told I look like lewis hamilton by tons of people for years, including mostly girls, yet its never helped my plight. I mean to the point that alot of times when Im out people want pictures of me since I look so much like him, so Im not just delusional.

I know that you can overcome these things with confidence and status, but I also have pathetically low self esteem and -1 billion status.

The guys they like often don't even have good looking faces just that they are nearly always white, tall like that trumps every and some stupid trendy haircut. And always look like a mr burns body/russel brand. I have a theory that feminism has gone to such an extreme now that women only want feminine looking men who are built in their own image. Anything masculine nowadays is considered creepy/weird/uncool.
You sound sooooo gamma :nyan:

This whole alpha/beta mentality is bull****. Women like then men they like. They don't friendzone men who they 'don't want to spoil the friendship' with, and they (mostly) don't decide on a partner purely on the basis of social standing. Those who do end up in chains of relationships that don't last very long.

Your point about feminism is also bull****; attractiveness and its preceptions change as time goes on. Think back a couple of hundred years: among the upper classes it was fashionable and desirable to look feminine.

Which all comes to this: women don't like you because they don't find you attractive. Not because you're not underdog enough for them. Not because you're not feminine enough for them.

Now get a grip, stop fostering resentment, because - guess what...

...it is not attractive.
Original post by WoodyMKC
People like you are the reason racism will never die. You won't LET it die. Blacks and whites are generally viewed as equals in society, yet you insist on viewing your own race as inferior. Don't let your own insecurities and lack of self esteem cloud your judgement so much, is my advice.

Do you honestly believe that racism is over? Holy ****, you're delusional.
Man said Mr Burns , lmao.
Reply 46
Generally girls will find tall skinny guys attractive even if it's not their preference.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 48
X

Can't get pussy and complain on TSR. So beta.
It's a vicious circle. The more girls pass you over, the more bitter and misogynistic you get, and the more bitter and misogynistic you are, the more girls will pass you over.
There's just something girls find appealing about it, and mixed race guys are most peoples preference anyway
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 51
I wouldn't mind if I was politely rebuffed but it's the look on their face like I am a serial baby torturer and rapist for even saying a word to them that boils me to my core.

Like they are infinitely insulted that a good for nothing pack mule like myself would have the gall to engage them.

As if they ever did anything decent with their lives except drinking in clubs 5 nights a week eating nandos and watching mtv in the day the rest of the time just in some menial retail job. Yet society deems them as the ULTIMATE PRIZE better than someone who maybe was working tirelessly to cure ebola or anything silly like that.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 52
I don't, I like Asian guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
I understand the tall part, that is a no brainer but the beta male thing just boggles my mind.

Ive been going out to clubs for over a decade now and always the girl the guy chooses is the tall white guy with the skinniest mr burns body and that stupid trendy quiffy hair and short sides.

They look at me disgusted like I am about to rob their purse then leap into the beta's arms.

I am not very tall- about 5.10 and mixed raced so no chance for me. Its strange because I dont think im disgusting looking or unattractive but they still look at me disgusted. The last couple of girls I shagged even said they think I looked 'hot' but I really don't believe it now since girls despise me so much after thousands of rejections.

I have been told I look like lewis hamilton by tons of people for years, including mostly girls, yet its never helped my plight. I mean to the point that alot of times when Im out people want pictures of me since I look so much like him, so Im not just delusional.

I know that you can overcome these things with confidence and status, but I also have pathetically low self esteem and -1 billion status.

The guys they like often don't even have good looking faces just that they are nearly always white, tall like that trumps every and some stupid trendy haircut. And always look like a mr burns body/russel brand. I have a theory that feminism has gone to such an extreme now that women only want feminine looking men who are built in their own image. Anything masculine nowadays is considered creepy/weird/uncool.

A guy who insults other guys and regards himself as superior, along with one who believes that feminism is the root of all evil, would instantly turn me off, as it would many of my female friends.

The reason women prefer 'beta' (awful word), men, is that they regard women with more respect and treat them equally, maybe try that?
Original post by elizah
Do you honestly believe that racism is over? Holy ****, you're delusional.

I said racism will never die, so no, obviously not... and that's partially because of people like yourself who just won't let the past go.
Reply 55
Original post by simbasdragon
A guy who insults other guys and regards himself as superior, along with one who believes that feminism is the root of all evil, would instantly turn me off, as it would many of my female friends.

The reason women prefer 'beta' (awful word), men, is that they regard women with more respect and treat them equally, maybe try that?

Thanks for the amazing revelation. I have all this time been going up to women and telling them how much I hate feminism in my first sentence. I thought it was my main killer pickup line. Cheers for illumiating me to my fatal error.
Thanks for the amazing revelation. I have all this time been going up to women and telling them how much I hate feminism in my first sentence. I thought it was my main killer pickup line. Cheers for illumiating me to my fatal error.

Your views probably shine through, the general 'laddish' 'alpha ' types emanate a vibe of sexism and misogyny.
OP - your language and the way your describe sex, women and men do come across laddish and vulgar. It's not really the sort of thing that inspires women to spend more time with these sort of guys. I'd hazard a guess that these skinny types are probably more approachable and subtle in their manner assuming that you use the same kind of language to speak to women that you have used on this thread.

And if you think the ladies that you're approaching watch mtv all day and work in a menial retail shop, it appears that you don't respect them anyway. Stop chasing people that you don't respect - it seems a no brainer really.
Reply 58

Can Mr Muscle have an interesting conversation doh?
Original post by Tom78
Can Mr Muscle have an interesting conversation doh?

Nah, he's only good at beating hard-to-remove stains. Nothing much else really.

Latest

Trending

Trending