The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Nah, he's only good at beating hard-to-remove stains. Nothing much else really.

He's not even the market leader, Barry Scott gets all the grimey girls.
Original post by Harambulus
I understand the tall part, that is a no brainer but the beta male thing just boggles my mind.

Ive been going out to clubs for over a decade now and always the girl the guy chooses is the tall white guy with the skinniest mr burns body and that stupid trendy quiffy hair and short sides.

They look at me disgusted like I am about to rob their purse then leap into the beta's arms.

I am not very tall- about 5.10 and mixed raced so no chance for me. Its strange because I dont think im disgusting looking or unattractive but they still look at me disgusted. The last couple of girls I shagged even said they think I looked 'hot' but I really don't believe it now since girls despise me so much after thousands of rejections.

I have been told I look like lewis hamilton by tons of people for years, including mostly girls, yet its never helped my plight. I mean to the point that alot of times when Im out people want pictures of me since I look so much like him, so Im not just delusional.

I know that you can overcome these things with confidence and status, but I also have pathetically low self esteem and -1 billion status.

The guys they like often don't even have good looking faces just that they are nearly always white, tall like that trumps every and some stupid trendy haircut. And always look like a mr burns body/russel brand. I have a theory that feminism has gone to such an extreme now that women only want feminine looking men who are built in their own image. Anything masculine nowadays is considered creepy/weird/uncool.

U ok m8?
So I feel the need to stir up this pot. So y'all everyone has their preference or a type of person they go for but that's not set in stone with enough interaction of getting to know someone they will become more or less attractive because you know them as oppose to look ing at them at face value. And confidence is key if your nerdy or have weird hair or aren't the best talker if your confident in yourself that's one of if not the most attractive quality a person can have and embrace your quirks anyone can be anyone's type

Latest

Trending

Trending