The Student Room Group

Complaining about my As maths teacher

Hi everyone who is reading me:rolleyes:, this is the first thread I am posting.

Basically I just want to complain about my Maths teacher:mad:. He is my Further Maths teacher and also teaches me C1 from Maths so I have him 6h per week. I have some problems with him:

1) He smells. :stink: He stinks so badly that you can get a headache just passing through the class door. He doesn't seem to notice, or maybe he just doesn't care.
He is always wearing the same clothes even if they are dirty, so i don't think he takes showers so often.

2) He speaks very loudly, this doesn't have to be a bad thing, but I find his voice very annoying and the way he raises it up stresses me out.:argh:

3) Every time someone is doing something on the board or in front of the class and does some mistakes he starts to make impatient faces as if the student were stupid or something, he also says stuff like 'come on' or 'I don't know why is taking you so long'.:s-smilie:

4) He doesn't appear to like me. :dry:

I can't move into another class since this is the only teacher available whe have.

Pd; English is not my first language so if I've done any mistakes sorry. :dontknow:
Reply 1
Original post by manynumeritos
Hi everyone who is reading me:rolleyes:, this is the first thread I am posting.

Basically I just want to complain about my Maths teacher:mad:. He is my Further Maths teacher and also teaches me C1 from Maths so I have him 6h per week. I have some problems with him:

1) He smells. :stink: He stinks so badly that you can get a headache just passing through the class door. He doesn't seem to notice, or maybe he just doesn't care.
He is always wearing the same clothes even if they are dirty, so i don't think he takes showers so often.

2) He speaks very loudly, this doesn't have to be a bad thing, but I find his voice very annoying and the way he raises it up stresses me out.:argh:

3) Every time someone is doing something on the board or in front of the class and does some mistakes he starts to make impatient faces as if the student were stupid or something, he also says stuff like 'come on' or 'I don't know why is taking you so long'.:s-smilie:

4) He doesn't appear to like me. :dry:

I can't move into another class since this is the only teacher available whe have.

Pd; English is not my first language so if I've done any mistakes sorry. :dontknow:

I totally understand that you don't like him but this isn't really a grounds for complaint. If he speaks unnecessarily loudly, maybe mention it or comment on that 'really bad headache' you have. The smell sucks but you cna't really do anything about it.
Also, teachers liking you is not required. You can get along perfectly fine with them not caring about you, as long as you pay attention and ask questions when you need to.
Original post by Thatduck
I totally understand that you don't like him but this isn't really a grounds for complaint. If he speaks unnecessarily loudly, maybe mention it or comment on that 'really bad headache' you have. The smell sucks but you cna't really do anything about it.
Also, teachers liking you is not required. You can get along perfectly fine with them not caring about you, as long as you pay attention and ask questions when you need to.

Yeah you are right I don't really need to like him to learn mathematics but he really pisses me off and the worst thing is that he doesn't seem to care.

Quick Reply

Latest