Tylerjw00
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
It sounds stupid but Im doing an exam early November. Ive resised a little and now what to do some past papers. However, the website where i get my past papers from (WJEC website) is fairly complicated. Im not quite sure what paper im sitting. I know im doing a non calculator and calculator paper. Im in year 11 and my exam board is WJEC.
troubadour.
Badges: 18
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Tylerjw00)
It sounds stupid but Im doing an exam early November. Ive resised a little and now what to do some past papers. However, the website where i get my past papers from (WJEC website) is fairly complicated. Im not quite sure what paper im sitting. I know im doing a non calculator and calculator paper. Im in year 11 and my exam board is WJEC.
I did my GCSE in mathematics with the WJEC board two years ago. It really depends on how your school enters you because, if I recall correctly, the GCSE was split into three modules called Units 1, 2 and 3, Units 1 and 2 were worth 30 percent each and Unit 3 was worth 40 percent. We did it in an odd order, doing Unit 2 in June of year 10, Unit 1 in January of year 11 and Unit 3 in June of year 11.

So yeah, you'll need to see your exams officer and ask them to give you a timetable, which should say which exam you're sitting.
Tylerjw00
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Hydeman)
I did my GCSE in mathematics with the WJEC board two years ago. It really depends on how your school enters you because, if I recall correctly, the GCSE was split into three modules called Units 1, 2 and 3, Units 1 and 2 were worth 30 percent each and Unit 3 was worth 40 percent. We did it in an odd order, doing Unit 2 in June of year 10, Unit 1 in January of year 11 and Unit 3 in June of year 11.

So yeah, you'll need to see your exams officer and ask them to give you a timetable, which should say which exam you're sitting.
Okay, thank you. Ill ask my teacher tomorrow. I only asked tonigh as i wanted to try and get it done tonight. And yeah my units are similar but we do both unit 1 and 2 in November.
Thank you for the response☺
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (23)
13.86%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (46)
27.71%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (68)
40.96%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (24)
14.46%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
3.01%

Watched Threads