Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa911)
    whos says smart people are miserable?
    I am sad without you in my heart. I love you.

ReputationRep:
    I think everyone has a talent, it's just that some people find it quicker than others

ReputationRep:
    anyone who reads the Daily Mail must have intelligence issues

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    I think everyone has a talent, it's just that some people find it quicker than others
    It's sad some some people will never get the chance to find theirs. Think of how many starving kids in india could potentially be very intelligent.

ReputationRep:
    At other times I have 'dippy' moments which are sort of like 'dopey' moments but a bit more subtle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    You are a 'haptic' learner. There are three main types of learners, audio, visual and haptic. Most people fall into one of these categories. Audio learners like to hear instructions, visual people like to read them, and haptic people like to try things out for themselves. But everyone learns things differently. So there.
    I think I am visual learner as well, it lecture notes make more sense in audio than they do in the notes, but this often becuase the notes are just a strip down version of the lecutre.

For example PHP I didn't have a clue before I did a module on it, but now I am getting quite good at it and have taught myself how to object oriented programming in it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    *chuckles* I'm almost tempted to agree there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    I ony read it because my parents buy it and its much better than the Mirror and Express etc. Although I prefer the Guardian and the Times myself. Its always quite funny on the train, I am sat there with the Guardian where my mate is reading (or rather looking at) the Daily Star.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    At other times I have 'dippy' moments which are sort of like 'dopey' moments but a bit more subtle.
    does your dopiness experience infinite variance as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mysticmin)
    does your dopiness experience infinite variance as well?
    It tends to be skewed towards dopey rather than normality with low variance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    It tends to be skewed towards dopey rather than normality with low variance.
    lol, I'm sure you're not really.

ReputationRep:
    lol, I'm sure you're not really.
    Actually I am regularly dopey. My brain only engages in short bursts between 10 and 12 noon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    Actually I am regularly dopey. My brain only engages in short bursts between 10 and 12 noon.
    Is that only while you're cooking? I cooked pasta the other day <am immensely proud of little achievements>.

ReputationRep:
    Is that only while you're cooking? I cooked pasta the other day <am immensely proud of little achievements>.
    I only have limited brain power and it must be conserved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    I only have limited brain power and it must be conserved.
    Now you're just being silly. Have you conviniently forgotten you go to trinity? I suppose your dad could have paid a lot of money for a place, but as it's not peterhouse I highly doubt it.

ReputationRep:
    Now you're just being silly. Have you conviniently forgotten you go to trinity? I suppose your dad could have paid a lot of money for a place, but as it's not peterhouse I highly doubt it.
    If my Dad had that much money I would buy a house in Oxford :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    If my Dad had that much money I would buy a house in Oxford :rolleyes:
    That would be nice, I could get an ensuite room, I could get TWO ensuite rooms...

ReputationRep:
    Stupid Buggy Scum?!?!

ReputationRep:
    lol @ "according to the daily mail"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    lol @ "according to the daily mail"

hahahahah, true - very true

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.