Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am going to see Blondie tonight. It better be good!

*dances to Atomic*

ReputationRep:
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! This is almost as exciting as the time we saw Paris Hilton in the same store as us!!!!!!!!!

Yell out to Debbie for me!!!!!!!! and have an AWESOME time!!!! 11:59 is my song!!!

ReputationRep:
    *Jealous*

My favourite is One Way Or Another (I'm gonna get ya, gonna getcha getcha getcha!)

ReputationRep:
    The concert was brilliant, it was quite a small venue which mean't we saw everything very clear, they are such good performers considering their age. Debbie Harry performs and looks no were near 60. It was well worth going.

ReputationRep:
    lol, is blondie the people wjo sung that song- maria

ReputationRep:
    Yeap, they have sang many more famous songs though. They are one of the biggest selling artists in the world and have had 5 UK number ones within two years.

ReputationRep:
    so that lady is 60 years old and still singing? and do u know if metallica are playing here anytime soon?

ReputationRep:
    *I worship at the altar of Debbie Harry* She was sooo beautiful (bit scraggy now though). You lucky, lucky ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sianabanana)
    *I worship at the altar of Debbie Harry* She was sooo beautiful (bit scraggy now though). You lucky, lucky ....
    She was still a great performer, she is showing her age a bit but considering she is just 1 year of the retirement age for women she isn't bad at all.

She kind of makes me less scared about getting old.

ReputationRep:
    If someone's as gorgeous as her, they're more likely to grow old gracefully, no? That said, I'll probably still be dancing like a crazed fool at her age, regardless of wrinkles, arthiritis etc.

And isn't she into, ahem, ladybits?

ReputationRep:
    If someone's as gorgeous as her, they're more likely to grow old gracefully, no? That said, I'll probably still be dancing like a crazed fool at her age, regardless of wrinkles, arthiritis etc.

And isn't she into, ahem, ladybits?
    Hehe yep the joke is all the audience were sweating like mad and warn out, she didn't seem at all warn out by the end of it, however she has probably had plenty of practise!

ReputationRep:
    Blondie reminds me of a plasticized corpse, some good tunes though

ReputationRep:
    Well, sorry to be vulgar, but you'd still do her, wouldn't you?!

ReputationRep:
    Well, sorry to be vulgar, but you'd still do her, wouldn't you?!
    Well the thought that went through my mind last night was, "this is disgusting but I fancy a 60 year old woman!" I think that probably answers your question!

ReputationRep:
    Urgh, you perv! Only joking, I have to admit that I'd do her too. Her and Mick Jagger.

ReputationRep:
    in the uk soon?

ReputationRep:
    i saw them last year!

ReputationRep:
    wat songs did they sing, howd it sound, and does anyone bloody know if their playing here again?

Blondie was on at the NIA in Birmingham yesterday. There were signs on the doors of the Yes concert at the NEC telling people who'd come to see Blondie they'd come to the wrong place.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.