The Student Room Group

Applied ICT exam-october 2015

Did anyone do the Applied ICT exam-october 2015? if someone did it please post on this forum, i need help ASAP
BRACE YOURSELVES

Its the hardest exam in ASICT history

there are 4 questions, one is an IF function question with conditional formatting(20 marks) the second is an if function question but the question will say DO NOT USE IF, find a way to solve if function questions without IF (I heard its related to Vlookup)(20 marks), the 3rd and hardest question will ask the following

The database has the following data: Student id, student name, and class

in a new spreadsheet enter in cell A1 a class, any class that was in the spreadsheet that i mentioned above, create a formula that will let the teacher pick a student in random, this will show the random students name and ID, If the student that was chosen in random wasnt in the class you chose in cell A1 then have an error message pop up saying this student isnt in this class, if it was in the class you chose then let his/her name be in a bigger font. (53 ****ING MARKS)

4th question is an essay question in Presentation format, make a presentation explaining what is master slide, how a user benefits from....., and how to use master slide (30 marks, easy stuff)
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Thank you Isolved8/2015. You was really helpfull. but what do you mean by
"the second is an if function question but the question will say DO NOT USE IF, find a way to solve if function questions without IF"?????
Can u help me a bit more pls? because i didnt get it. Do you have the solution?
Reply 3
do you know anything for a level exam?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending