ObitoX
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello to all Law students here in The Student Room. I'd like to ask for your help on an issue regarding picking up a book regarding attempt in uk criminal law:

I'm writing a master thesis that focuses on the topic of impossible attempt. My country's criminal law system is German based so of course, I'll focus on that. However I would like to do as well a comparative approach with common law jurisdictions and mainly with the UK, since it's in Europe as well rather than the US.

So I would be really grateful if you could suggest a criminal law book that focuses on attempt in the context of Uk's criminal law and if possible on the topic of impossible attempt. Alternatively I'd appreciate it if you can recommend Criminal Law Textbooks that focus on the so called General Part and cover the topic of attempt as extensively as possible.

Thanks in advance for any help!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (5)
4.31%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (19)
16.38%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (21)
18.1%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (15)
12.93%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (35)
30.17%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (21)
18.1%

Watched Threads