New study : UK 's young people the second most bored Watch

HucktheForde
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
MTV Asia today unveiled its international research study, “Break Boring, Ignite Passion,” revealing that almost all (97%) of more than 15,000 12 to 24-year-old respondents across 26 countries claimed to be affected by boredom, with two-thirds experiencing it on a weekly basis and nearly one-quarter daily, equating to more than 340 million people aged 12 to 24 being bored at some stage today.

• Boredom Nations: youth in Malaysia (83%), the United Kingdom (79%), Brazil (79%), Singapore (78%) and Sweden (77%) report highest levels of boredom. Least bored youth reside in countries including Russia (56%), Belgium (55%), Indonesia (53%), Hungary (52%) and the Netherlands (49%). All 26 countries surveyed reported a healthy dose of boredom, with only the Netherlands falling below 50%.

http://vimnasiapress.pr.co/112264-ne...ite-technology

I can understand why malaysia tops the list, i confess, it is a conservative islamic country with lots of restrictions, but the UK??? I think the UK is damn fun.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads