The Student Room Group

Lloyds Group IT Higher Apprenticeship

Hi, I recently attended an assessment day on 21st September in London for an IT higher apprenticeship, we were told that we would find out if we were successful within 10 days. I have heard nothing and when I emailed the recruitment team yesterday they just replied the business will reply in due course.

I was wondering if anyone else has heard whether or not they have been successful? Or if you know when we will hear back!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi ,same here. AC on 22nd told we'd hear in 10 days or sooner.Got feed back last week but nothing else.Emailed yesterday. No reply so far !
Hey dudes, ditto, had an AC on the 22nd and not had anything apart from the feedback. Emailed the apprenticeships department and they said they'd pass my email onto the IT recruitment team and that they'd reply ASAP
Reply 3
Hi guys, I gave them them a call and she said that the hiring manager sent out emails to all successful and non successful candidates yesterday and that they will take 24 hours to reach our inbox. She advised me to call her back tomorrow if I haven't heard back by the end of today. I checked on twitter and three guys have tweeted that they have been offered the job so hopefully we will hear asap!
Reply 4
Hi, thanks that's great at least we should know one way or the other by tonight lol
What number did you call them on, FKA? Still got nothing so I'd like to check with them tomorrow
Reply 6
I can't get to my emails right now to find the number, but it was Amrit's number in one of the emails regarding the assessment centre to call her if we had any queries. My AC was on the 21st though so im not sure if she was there for yours too? There was also another number in one of the other emails for general recruitment.

I still haven't heard anything either :frown:
Just an update for those in a similar position, can't get through on her number and not received anything through email as of yet
Reply 8
Hi guys I just got a phone call from Lloyds, i've been unsuccessful at securing role on the Higher Apprenticeship (level 4) but they've offered me a place on a level 3 apprenticeship, based in the same locations available for the level 4 role.

If you haven't heard anything yet, then i'm guessing you will receive a phone call as well soon.
Reply 9
Good luck guys, I failed at the online test :frown:
So ended up at University, kinda wish I got on especially working for Lloyds and the starting salary was very generous.

Applied for Level 4 as I didn't have enough UCAS for their degree programme.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending