ambergraver
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
WOW, A2 is hitting me like a tonne of bricks, i'm enjoying it but my brain is hurting.

Anyone else feeling the same? what subjects are you doing?

DeadEnd_96
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I am studying Maths, Chemistry and Psychology. A2 is not too bad, or maybe its because I started revision in mid July...
ambergraver
Rep:
?
(Original post by DeadEnd_96)
I am studying Maths, Chemistry and Psychology. A2 is not too bad, or maybe its because I started revision in mid July...
wow, very prepared.

I knew the work load was going to be huge - and i can handle it its just all at the same time this week and i have no real free time to really focus on everything in detail. I also do psychology what exam board to you do? Mine is AQA A
rxns_00
Badges: 15
Report 5 years ago
Maths, chem, bio and physics but I'm ok atm, I don't do much work till March so
ambergraver
Rep:
?
(Original post by RonnieRJ)
Maths, chem, bio and physics but I'm ok atm, I don't do much work till March so
wow tough subjects! i'm assuming you want to go to university - what to do?
DeadEnd_96
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ambergraver)
wow, very prepared.

I knew the work load was going to be huge - and i can handle it its just all at the same time this week and i have no real free time to really focus on everything in detail. I also do psychology what exam board to you do? Mine is AQA A
Cool I am doing AQA A as well. How are you finding it so far? Everybody in my class are freaking out because of the massive workload.
rxns_00
Badges: 15
Report 5 years ago
wow tough subjects! i'm assuming you want to go to university - what to do?
Hm I don't think they're that tough, I find them easier than essay subjects because I'm so lazy haha :P but yeah, natural sciences
ambergraver
Rep:
?
(Original post by DeadEnd_96)
Cool I am doing AQA A as well. How are you finding it so far? Everybody in my class are freaking out because of the massive workload.
well my work load doesn't feel too bad for psychology compared to my others, so it's good but i'm not sure i'm not totally into it yet because we've launched into it all so fast aha ! which module have you started with?
DeadEnd_96
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
well my work load doesn't feel too bad for psychology compared to my others, so it's good but i'm not sure i'm not totally into it yet because we've launched into it all so fast aha ! which module have you started with?
I have started with Schizophrenia and Aggression. Wbu?
emiloujess
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
WOW, A2 is hitting me like a tonne of bricks, i'm enjoying it but my brain is hurting.

Anyone else feeling the same? what subjects are you doing?

Same here Sociology, Psychology and Film Studies. Psychology is the worst - I'm on OCR and the amount of studies we have to learn is insane!
yasmincolexx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm doing A2 geology chemistry and communications and culture, as well as AS communications and culture, EPQ and resisting AS chemistry 😳
ambergraver
Rep:
?
(Original post by emiloujess)
Same here Sociology, Psychology and Film Studies. Psychology is the worst - I'm on OCR and the amount of studies we have to learn is insane!
ohhh yes, my friend does OCR - there are always so many!!!
emiloujess
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
ohhh yes, my friend does OCR - there are always so many!!!
Well it wasn't too bad at AS. There were only 15 core studies but we had to know them in a lot of detail. There are loads more this year I'm really stressed out over it already because I can't get any less than a B to get into my dream university (not that I've even got an offer from them yet, haha)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (60)
40.27%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (25)
16.78%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (6)
4.03%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (15)
10.07%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (16)
10.74%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (13)
8.72%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
9.4%

Watched Threads