The Student Room Group

How should I enter this into UCAS?

Hey guys

I'm about done with my UCAS application but not sure how to enter one of my grades.
I already have a C in A2 Business, but I'm resitting an exam this summer to try and go up to a B (I was 5 ums off ffs).

So in the education section on UCAS I have it entered as a C at A2, should I enter it again a second time with the final grade and unit grade as pending? Or leave it as finished with a C and talk about it in my personal statement.

Any help would be great.
Original post by SJ yunt
Hey guys

I'm about done with my UCAS application but not sure how to enter one of my grades.
I already have a C in A2 Business, but I'm resitting an exam this summer to try and go up to a B (I was 5 ums off ffs).

So in the education section on UCAS I have it entered as a C at A2, should I enter it again a second time with the final grade and unit grade as pending? Or leave it as finished with a C and talk about it in my personal statement.

Any help would be great.

Yes, the former.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shake the computer a little bit then say (in an authoritative tone) 'Now you listen here UCAS, you put these details on your system or there will be some consequences ...'
Should do the trick.
Reply 3
Original post by Princepieman
Yes, the former.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you
Original post by SJ yunt
Hey guys

Any help would be great.

I'm retaking three subjects (I did IB)

My UCAS supervisor told me to put down the grades I've already got and then do them again as new exams with the grades as pending so that predicted grades could be entered.
Reply 5
Original post by ILovePancakes
I'm retaking three subjects (I did IB)

My UCAS supervisor told me to put down the grades I've already got and then do them again as new exams with the grades as pending so that predicted grades could be entered.

Ok brilliant I'll do that,

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending