Have you ever sat an exam with 0 revision?

Watch this thread
Treypound
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
If so did you pass? And what exam was it

Posted from TSR Mobile

vis break
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
French GCSE
I google translated my coursework, and it avgd out to an A*
but I didnt fck all for the actuall exams

I think I got a B in one and a C in the other lmao
sukarro
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Mathematics: Probability and Statistics 1 [AS Level] - C
English Language B [AS Level] - B
Chemistry: Unit 1 [AS Level] - C
16Characters....
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
GCSE Religious Studies (Short course). Not only passed it, got an A. Thank God (pun not intended) for the ten commandments. You seemingly can use them for anything.
bluemadhatter
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Yes all my AS exams (Bio, Chem, Psy and Math) and I got DDEU. Expected it with 0 revision.
VioletPhillippo
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I just had a quick flick through the revision guide for GCSE business studies as I was prioritising with other subjects. However with business studies a bit of common sense gets you a long way!
Andy98
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
All of my GCSEs, except history. History I got an E in, the rest were A*-C

Posted from TSR Mobile
whydoidothis?
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Chem AS-B
username1539513
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Treypound)

Posted from TSR Mobile
My entire GCSE and A-Level series: I came out with BCC overall in the end but in some units I got B's and even one A* grade.
RainbowKiwi
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
i has passed ma engrish :dunce:
hihihihihi
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Yes all of my exams for my AS exams (jan 2011), got BDDD, I regret it still tbh.
Asuna Yuuki
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Treypound)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yup, about half my GCSEs. Got at least an A in most of them
CoolCavy
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
no i would feel too guilty about it , the only things i ever winged slightly were spanish spelling tests :shh:
joey11223
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by vis break)
French GCSE
I google translated my coursework, and it avgd out to an A*
but I didnt fck all for the actuall exams

I think I got a B in one and a C in the other lmao
lmao exact same but absolutely bombed the exams as I knew sweet **** all, only real marks I got were guessing multi choice bits right, basically like D/E in them lol, got a D overall but honestly we were forced to do a language and it was a doss lesson for over half the class. Thing is though if I'd been able to learn say Mandarin I'd have given it a go and likely got a decent grade.
Ahem-
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Would never go in unprepared
Sparster
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Winged GCSE Geography got an A* and maybe also a bit of the Spanish gcse (listening part). Got an A* there too but I was lucky with these, luckily didn't wing the rest. Winging isn't a good idea in general unless you are extremely confident haha.
Incredible97
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Yeah P.E exam :lol: and i passed :woo:
fourbias
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
GCSE- maths, english lit, english lang- got As in all of them
Alevel- english lit- got an A in the exam but a B overall
jamestg
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Winged Maths and got an A* (196/200!)

Although technically I didn't wing it, I put loads of work into it over Y10 and Y11 just not the exam season.
drowzee
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
A* in English Lit GCSE with no revision.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (8)
23.53%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (3)
8.82%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
11.76%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (3)
8.82%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (7)
20.59%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (9)
26.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise