What are the most beautiful places in the UK?

Watch this thread
SwedishRedhead
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Post pictures
Proxenus
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Name:  12042046_419642348160377_1737156103_n.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  60.2 KBmy uni
william walker
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Cumberland. My house. At dusk.
The Warsmith
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Chastworth House, Derbyshire.
howtobealady
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
London. cause i'm a London-nazi
william walker
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by howtobealady)
London. cause i'm a London-nazi
You jack booted thug.
Guybrush Sheepgood
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Lake District, Cornwall, Cotswolds, Dartmoor, Scottish Highlands, Snowdonia.
hihihihihi
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Proxenus)
Name:  12042046_419642348160377_1737156103_n.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  60.2 KBmy uni
Which Uni is that?
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
There's a little place called Bibery in the Cotswolds - very picturesque
Proxenus
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by hihihihihi)
Which Uni is that?
london met
RF_PineMarten
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Not sure about the most beautiful in the country, but there's a moorland valley called Bransdale near where I live. Nice picturesque countryside, with some woodland and farmland in the valley, an old mill by the river, with moorland on 3 sides as you go up and out of the valley.

It's also very quiet and undisturbed as there are no main roads that go through it to anywhere, just mostly single track country lanes that go into Bransdale and back round in a loop. That plus things like lack of facilities like car parking (so you have to walk for a while if you want to explore) means it's not a big touristy place. Definitely one of my favourite places in the national park (North York Moors).

Can't upload any of my own pictures right now because of internet problems, but googling it should bring stuff up.
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Portpatrick. I went there for the first time a few weeks ago. Its a beautiful little village

Posted from TSR Mobile
Attached files
SwedishRedhead
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Spock's Socks)
Portpatrick. I went there for the first time a few weeks ago. Its a beautiful little village

Posted from TSR Mobile
wow!!
username1221160
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Rannoch Moor.....

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (36)
26.28%
As I expected (45)
32.85%
Harder (49)
35.77%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
5.11%

Watched Threads