His Penius Small... What do I do Watch

galaxygirlla
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I really like him! His Personality is amazing but sex is a huge part of my life. One day I was about to give him oral sex and Surprise Surprise... there it was! "Little Bo peep" My enthusiasm and excitement slowly fell down like cliffhanger hanging off the cliff ,Lol. it was the same size as my thumb. Well... me being me I didn't want to drew tention to it! So I sucked it. It didn't even hit my throat. He ejaculated With in 5 mins. At this point I am so turnt off. I'm thinking about how I'll never get in this situation again! But we're still talking. Eventually sex will take place and I'm afraid that'll be the death of our relationship
Skeptique
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by galaxygirlla)
Can guys with little D#CKS give good sex?????
Couldn't possibly speak for them. pm me for solution though.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 years ago
This is literally my b
Anonymous #1
Report 4 years ago
This is literally my biggest fear when i get married
deathbeforeimmortality
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think we can all sympathise with you.

Some guys who don't pack enough have game though so maybe not judge him too much?
galaxygirlla
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by deathbeforeimmortality)
I think we can all sympathise with you.

Some guys who don't pack enough have game though so maybe not judge him too much?
Lol okay thanks!
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
I really like him! His Personality is amazing but sex is a huge part of my life. One day I was about to give him oral sex and Surprise Surprise... there it was! "Little Bo peep" My enthusiasm and excitement slowly fell down like cliffhanger hanging off the cliff ,Lol. it was the same size as my thumb. Well... me being me I didn't want to drew tention to it! So I sucked it. It didn't even hit my throat. He ejaculated With in 5 mins. At this point I am so turnt off. I'm thinking about how I'll never get in this situation again! But we're still talking. Eventually sex will take place and I'm afraid that'll be the death of our relationship. Can guys with little D#CKS give good sex?????
The derisory way you speak about him is fidgudting by the way, especially in such an ego-sensitive area. This and the imoortance you attach to the size of his penis makes it quite obvious that you are not mature enough to be in a relationship at all
Anonymous #3
Report 4 years ago
I want to oral to my boyfriend but I have a massive fear he's going to be tiny lol
If he is what should my reaction be ?!?
william walker
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I want to oral to my boyfriend but I have a massive fear he's going to be tiny lol
If he is what should my reaction be ?!?
Why don't you just ask him before hand?
william walker
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I really like him! His Personality is amazing but sex is a huge part of my life. One day I was about to give him oral sex and Surprise Surprise... there it was! "Little Bo peep" My enthusiasm and excitement slowly fell down like cliffhanger hanging off the cliff ,Lol. it was the same size as my thumb. Well... me being me I didn't want to drew tention to it! So I sucked it. It didn't even hit my throat. He ejaculated With in 5 mins. At this point I am so turnt off. I'm thinking about how I'll never get in this situation again! But we're still talking. Eventually sex will take place and I'm afraid that'll be the death of our relationship. Can guys with little D#CKS give good sex?????
You could maybe correct the typo's in the OP so people can actually understand what you are saying?

Also I find the "little bo peep" line hilarious. Do let us know how this works out.
Anonymous #4
Report 4 years ago
Is his penis the same as you thumb when it is fully erect?
there's too much love
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I know this is a troll thread from the insulting manner the OP is talking but for anyone out there who is genuinely worried there are positions that suit larger and smaller men out there. Just google them.
trustmeimlying1
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by there's too much love)
I know this is a troll thread from the insulting manner the OP is talking but for anyone out there who is genuinely worried there are positions that suit larger and smaller men out there. Just google them.
who do you love
there's too much love
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by trustmeimlying1)
who do you love
Men who don't measure masculinity or ability to pleasure through penis size.

Have you tried the clit? Works wonders on most women.
william walker
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Men who don't measure masculinity or ability to pleasure through penis size.

Have you tried the clit? Works wonders on most women.
Are you actually a woman?
there's too much love
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by william walker)
Are you actually a woman?
Relevance?
william walker
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Relevance?
Are you talk from experience the the clit works better than anything else?
Little Popcorns
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Aw this is so mean. I dunno about anyone else but if you make sure you like someone before you start ripping eachother's clothes off then you won't feel so strongly about how imperfect they are! Also if he's a bit **** you can teach him/learn what you like together.
there's too much love
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by william walker)
Are you talk from experience the the clit works better than anything else?
This is best done through another means of chat.
Mpagtches
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This is all very entertaining.
But what is a "penius"?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.13%
No (216)
76.87%

Watched Threads