Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    did any one else think the ict2 paper for aqa was quite sp? good...??? and did anyone else fall asleep waiting for the remaining 45mins to end after they finished it??? lol.. boy was i tired!

ReputationRep:
    what did you put for the first question and for the question that asks for 3 forms of data?

I put batch and interactive processing.
    3 forms of data - pictures, sounds, text

Did you do that?

I thought the paper was ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleone)
    did any one else think the ict2 paper for aqa was quite sp? good...??? and did anyone else fall asleep waiting for the remaining 45mins to end after they finished it??? lol.. boy was i tired!
    lol was it easy?
    well the computer unit 2 edexcel was easy, except i didnt study but it was still easy so thats gotta say something!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    what did you put for the first question and for the question that asks for 3 forms of data?

Did you do that?

soooo sorry for the late reply..mums had me doin the dishes!
    yes thats wat i did except i did transaction and realtime processing..the only question that i found weird was the one on backup for the student and the ocr one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    lol was it easy?
    well the computer unit 2 edexcel was easy, except i didnt study but it was still easy so thats gotta say something!!
    really quite easy!

ReputationRep:

Did you do that?

For the forms of of data I think I put numbers, text, Yes/No.

ReputationRep:

Did you do that?

w000!! i put

batch processing
    pseudo processing

1) numbers & text
    2) pictures
    3) sound

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.