Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    I put that the algorythm found the largest number in an array which i think is correct.

i put "network adapter" for the one going to network which i think is ok.
    Yep both correct

ReputationRep:
    wat bout binary search tree and will i get mark if i put bus network for example of lan

ReputationRep:
    For the validation check question about the boating holiday database, wouldn't something like 'Presence Check' or 'Format Check' be correct? As there are loads of validation checks, that's what i assumed they wanted.

For the question about the network cable, i put that it was a 'Network controller' as I assumed that as diagrams in the text book showed keyboards connected to 'Keyboard Controllers' and VDU's connected to 'VDU controllers' that that would be the logical answer???

University open days

• University of East Anglia (UEA)
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Oct '18
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.