Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    has this happened to anyone before? :confused:
    i dropped em by mistake and yesterday noticed there is a patch of extremely fine cracks in the lense,covering quite a large area-it is causing slight "smudginess" when i look through them and its so annoying cos they are meant to be scratch resistant and they are thin plastic non reflective 1s.
    do you reckon ill have to get them replaced or is there somethin that can be done for free/cheaply???

ReputationRep:
    do they have a returns policy say they dont do what they say and arn scratch resistant. go and have a tantrum

ReputationRep:
    scratch resistant is different from crack resistant

ReputationRep:
    lol good idea-im gonna go in but cant til next weekend which is a pain im sure theyll do all they can to help but with my luck ill have to fork out to replace the lense.im sooo sick of all this paying out grrr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starry)
    scratch resistant is different from crack resistant
    damn!cos its like when u crack a double glazed window-i guess its inside the lense.waaaa i so dont need this right now

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday I cracked the frame of my glasses. Luckily I also have contact lenses, but I have just been to vision express and had to pay £200 for a new pair. I really didn't need this during exams.

ReputationRep:
    yeah thats just how i feel glance.im in middle of revising and on a sunny day its so annoying cos thats when i notice the cracks in lense the most.its not awful, but im a perfectionist at best of times so hate it when i have to put up with something like this!!grrr.if i fail my business+economics on mon ill blame my glasses for ever more lol
    p.s does any1 wanna cheer me up??

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.