Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    when is the actual day we get to go and pick up our exam results, i HATE waiting for them and i hate all the suspense it getz on my nerves having to think over the next EIGHT weeks how good or bad ive done! Or what would happen if i dont get certain grades

ReputationRep:
    Thursday 19th August

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by risk-is-good)
    Thursday 19th August
    really? isnt that the same as GCSE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danii17)
    really? isnt that the same as GCSE?
    No idea. But the 19th of August is when I get my AVCE grades, which are released on the same day as AS/A2.

ReputationRep:
    GCSE is on 26th August

GCE (AS/A2) is 19th August

ReputationRep:
    darn!!!!! i wanted it to be the 12th ! i could have sworn the AS ppl got their results a week before the GCSE lot last year unless im going mad, which is most likely to be the case!

ReputationRep:
    yeah we got it on the 14th last yr
    but i can wait... partay like crazy till results day :/

ReputationRep:
    ur lucky , i hate to wait and i always think the worst so whatever grades i get will not shock me! =/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danii17)
    ur lucky , i hate to wait and i always think the worst so whatever grades i get will not shock me! =/
    lol well then yr neva dissapointed rite?

maaan cant wait for the summer.. i'm on lastminute.com rite now checking out holiday places.. last yr of college and we wanna do summin memorable so a whole group of us from college are gonna go abroad together

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.