The Student Room Group

Local or international fee?

I have a british ILR (permanent residence card). I moved to the UK from Pakistan in year 10 GCSE and i completed it in the UK from a local secondary school. However i moved to Pakistan in my a levels and am currently studying that here. I will get a British passport in the coming months before i go to Uni. Im going to apply to British universities. My queston is that even though i will be a british citizen by then, will i be eligible for local fees or will I have to pay the international fee? Also will i be eligible for government loan or not? Thank you.
(edited 8 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Thank you for that! I just joined TSR so didnt know that.
Reply 3
I can't say much... But I guess you will be eligible for government loan as well as local fee as you will be getting your British passport in few months ( It also depends upon your citizenship status while you are applying for your unis )

Quick Reply

Latest