This discussion is closed.
ben3085
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Good afternoon all. I’ve had a ****ing fantastic day. I didn’t go to work to this morning as I was delivering some documents to London for them. Got the train at 10am, delivered them fine. Then I went to covent garden to do a bit of last minute holiday shopping. Some bloke had set up a stand selling magic mushrooms (it’s legal to do so), so, as a smoker of the reefer, I enquired as to these mushroom’s effects. I bought 10g for 10 squid and munched them down. They were disgusting and had to be washed down with coke to prevent me from vomiting. After 20 minutes I thought it was a scam as I wasn’t feeling anything, but then whilst on the tube they kicked in. the high has been going for about 3hrs now and the best words I can think of to describe how I feel would be ‘euphoric for no reason’.

I've been listening to my ipod all day, music has been great whilst high. now i'm back at my desk and nobody is any the wiser!

Fupping fantastic.
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Don't drink the coke next time - they will be even better.
ben3085
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
the guy on the stall advised me of that - i only had a few mouthfulls of it to wash them down then chucked it away.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (54)
43.9%
Take exams next summer (23)
18.7%
Change uni choice through clearing (30)
24.39%
Apply to uni next year instead (13)
10.57%
I'm not applying to university (3)
2.44%

Watched Threads