Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

great day watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Good afternoon all. I’ve had a ****ing fantastic day. I didn’t go to work to this morning as I was delivering some documents to London for them. Got the train at 10am, delivered them fine. Then I went to covent garden to do a bit of last minute holiday shopping. Some bloke had set up a stand selling magic mushrooms (it’s legal to do so), so, as a smoker of the reefer, I enquired as to these mushroom’s effects. I bought 10g for 10 squid and munched them down. They were disgusting and had to be washed down with coke to prevent me from vomiting. After 20 minutes I thought it was a scam as I wasn’t feeling anything, but then whilst on the tube they kicked in. the high has been going for about 3hrs now and the best words I can think of to describe how I feel would be ‘euphoric for no reason’.

I've been listening to my ipod all day, music has been great whilst high. now i'm back at my desk and nobody is any the wiser!

Fupping fantastic.

ReputationRep:
    Don't drink the coke next time - they will be even better.

ReputationRep:
    the guy on the stall advised me of that - i only had a few mouthfulls of it to wash them down then chucked it away.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.