BetZoola
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Software Developer – Intern Required

Full time. Salary open for discussion

There is an exciting new position open in a start up sports betting/gaming company. We are looking for a young, enthusiastic and talented graduate. You will be the perfect candidate if you love both code and Football! There is also an excellent opportunity to progress as the company grows.

Our key requirements include:IT Graduate. Looking for first/second job. Oracle Backend + Interface Developer.Must have key skills: Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, Unix/Linux, Shell Scripting.Other skills/languages: APEX, Web Services, JSON, HTML5, JavaScript, JQuery, CSS, AJAX.NB: we are not looking for a frontend website developer.

Additional: Crazy about football (interest in other sports is also encouraged).

Your job will include the following day to day tasks:Analysis of requirements, design, development, testing of backend code. Backend to Frontend interface development.

You will also learn the following:Gaming platforms, database architecture, latest technologies and an insight into the gaming and gambling industry.

If this interests you, please DM us with a little bit about yourself and contact details.
Potally_Tissed
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
I fit the bill. I'd be looking for £60,000+ per year. Let me know.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (106)
34.3%
Yes - a trusted person (88)
28.48%
No (82)
26.54%
I'm not sure (33)
10.68%

Watched Threads