The Student Room Group

Are University offers based on predicted grades?

I got AAAA at AS and am predicted A*A*A* for A2. I have been told that universities usually make you an offer based on your predicted grades so my offers are likely to be higher than the "typical entry requirements". Is that true? E.g. If the entry requirements are usually ABB, will I be offered AAA?

I'm stressing out about this so much!
Original post by TTWNGCBC
I got AAAA at AS and am predicted A*A*A* for A2. I have been told that universities usually make you an offer based on your predicted grades so my offers are likely to be higher than the "typical entry requirements". Is that true? E.g. If the entry requirements are usually ABB, will I be offered AAA?

I don't get what you're stressed about! (Our predicted grades are similar) and I'm super chilled about it, Universities will look at your predicted grades (Which are AMAZING) and will probably make an offer based on their advertised entry requirements - the fact your predictions are so high won't make a difference on what they offer you (shouldn't anyway!)
E.g. you apply for an ABB course, you will be offered on the condition you get ABB, just chill!:h:

Spoiler

Original post by TTWNGCBC

As above, not true.
Reply 3
I'm so relieved! Just need to wait for my universities to offer now and hope that they aren't too high... I guess there's always clearing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending