Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone!!

Yesterday i was in such a bad mood (tired, stressed, fed up of exams, revision peeing me off ect) but today i am a changed person!! Just sat a long RE Exam, really liked the questions, wrote loads, had a laugh with friends, saw a few teachers (isnt it weird how much nicer they are once you have left school?) and done a large amount of revision but with a smile on my face?? Anyone else suddenly become happy?? Hope everyone is good!!!

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    I have had a great day. Did my last exam and had a great laugh with a friend of mine afterwards. The exam was good. I was happy with what edexcel asked.

Hope everyone else has had a good day.

I'm no happier then usual, but that's still quite happy. I had today off from exams, woo hoo 3 day weekend! I had to spend today revising biology though and learning the nitrogen cycle, joy. I know what you mean about teachers, i'm actually quite sad to leave some of them (going to a new school for 6th form so i won't see any of them anymore.) On my last day i got a lot of them to sign my shirt, they were a lot nicer in the last few months then all the years i have been at my school before - maybe they're just pleased to get rid of me.

Glad you liked your exam, is your hand dead yet after all that writing? Mine was dead before going to school for exam yesterday, writing 9 pages in english made it worse. Then before it could rest i had a geography exam, i couldn't feel it all of last night!

ReputationRep:
    My hand was absolutely killing me!! It hasn't hurt that much before i don't think though! However, i have kind of found a new remedy for it!! When i started the exam paper i was writing with a rather chunky fat pen and when my hand started to hurt i changed to a slim pen and changing my hand grip (because of the pen size) gave my hand a little rest and stopped it hurting for a little while!! Try it!!

Lou
    xxx

Change of hand grip? I can only hold it one way and it's REALLY weird, everybody laughs when they see it. I can't really describe it but my middle finger is on the top of the pen. It lets me write quite fast but hurts, if i try to write to normal way it's worse then when i write left handed. My pens already really thin also, so i can't change that. I'll just have to get a hand massuse.

(Original post by 6 String)
    no i feel rubbish, depressed
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    I'm shattered. But I know if I'd had more sleep, I'd be in a great mood.

ReputationRep:
    I'm DEAD nervous.............Don't know what to do to myself...just downloaded the latest yahoo messenger and messing around with that....

I persume you're nervous about exams, you wont have to be if you revise rather then play on yahoo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Why?
    stupid reason really, but i do...

Oh come on, you can tell me, i bet i've heard worse!

ReputationRep:
    Oh come on, you can tell me, i bet i've heard worse!
    i know you have, I know worse too...but I feel awful, don't really wanna talk about it. but at least you're happy

lol yep, about to go and try the EdExcel maths paper, my step-mums brought it home because i asked her to. I want to see how hard it is because everybody that did it said it's impossible.

ReputationRep:
    I persume you're nervous about exams, you wont have to be if you revise rather then play on yahoo!
    I have revised each unit 30 times...if i do revise once more i shall puke....it's so booooooring...It all starts on Mon
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I fell down the stairs at work and spent most of the night/early morning in A&E and no Im in a wheelchair. But I can't stop smiling b/c I just got engaged to my bf. hehe

ReputationRep:
    i'm getting a macdonalds so i'm in great mirth

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations on the engagement- same about the rest!!

Lou
    xxx

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.