This discussion is closed.
sparkly_tiara
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
hey everyone!!

Yesterday i was in such a bad mood (tired, stressed, fed up of exams, revision peeing me off ect) but today i am a changed person!! Just sat a long RE Exam, really liked the questions, wrote loads, had a laugh with friends, saw a few teachers (isnt it weird how much nicer they are once you have left school?) and done a large amount of revision but with a smile on my face?? Anyone else suddenly become happy?? Hope everyone is good!!!

Lou
xxx
Whats_The_411?
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I have had a great day. Did my last exam and had a great laugh with a friend of mine afterwards. The exam was good. I was happy with what edexcel asked.

Hope everyone else has had a good day.
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 15 years ago
I'm no happier then usual, but that's still quite happy. I had today off from exams, woo hoo 3 day weekend! I had to spend today revising biology though and learning the nitrogen cycle, joy. I know what you mean about teachers, i'm actually quite sad to leave some of them (going to a new school for 6th form so i won't see any of them anymore.) On my last day i got a lot of them to sign my shirt, they were a lot nicer in the last few months then all the years i have been at my school before - maybe they're just pleased to get rid of me.

Glad you liked your exam, is your hand dead yet after all that writing? Mine was dead before going to school for exam yesterday, writing 9 pages in english made it worse. Then before it could rest i had a geography exam, i couldn't feel it all of last night!
sparkly_tiara
Rep:
?
My hand was absolutely killing me!! It hasn't hurt that much before i don't think though! However, i have kind of found a new remedy for it!! When i started the exam paper i was writing with a rather chunky fat pen and when my hand started to hurt i changed to a slim pen and changing my hand grip (because of the pen size) gave my hand a little rest and stopped it hurting for a little while!! Try it!!

Lou
xxx
tis_me_lord
Report 15 years ago
Change of hand grip? I can only hold it one way and it's REALLY weird, everybody laughs when they see it. I can't really describe it but my middle finger is on the top of the pen. It lets me write quite fast but hurts, if i try to write to normal way it's worse then when i write left handed. My pens already really thin also, so i can't change that. I'll just have to get a hand massuse.
tis_me_lord
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by 6 String)
no i feel rubbish, depressed
Why?
ThePants999
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm shattered. But I know if I'd had more sleep, I'd be in a great mood.
zazy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm DEAD nervous.............Don't know what to do to myself...just downloaded the latest yahoo messenger and messing around with that....
tis_me_lord
Report 15 years ago
I persume you're nervous about exams, you wont have to be if you revise rather then play on yahoo!
6 String
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
Why?
stupid reason really, but i do...
tis_me_lord
Report 15 years ago
Oh come on, you can tell me, i bet i've heard worse!
6 String
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Oh come on, you can tell me, i bet i've heard worse!
i know you have, I know worse too...but I feel awful, don't really wanna talk about it. but at least you're happy
tis_me_lord
Report 15 years ago
lol yep, about to go and try the EdExcel maths paper, my step-mums brought it home because i asked her to. I want to see how hard it is because everybody that did it said it's impossible.
zazy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I persume you're nervous about exams, you wont have to be if you revise rather then play on yahoo!
I have revised each unit 30 times...if i do revise once more i shall puke....it's so booooooring...It all starts on Mon
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I fell down the stairs at work and spent most of the night/early morning in A&E and no Im in a wheelchair. But I can't stop smiling b/c I just got engaged to my bf. hehe
John Paul Jones
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i'm getting a macdonalds so i'm in great mirth
sparkly_tiara
Rep:
?
Congratulations on the engagement- same about the rest!!

Lou
xxx
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (117)
55.19%
Yes, but I want to swap them (16)
7.55%
No, but I know who I want to choose (19)
8.96%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (50)
23.58%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (10)
4.72%

Watched Threads