what books to study for eng lit coursework Watch

shann12345
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
This year for our english literature coursework we have to choose our own books to base our coursework on, for my poetry section i have chosen The odyssey/the iliad/the aeneid as a collection of classic epic poems, purely because i'll be studying these for classics so it just makes revision and analysing the books easier. However i'm unsure what my coursework theme should be based on and what my question should be, also i have no ideas on what other two books i should compare with the poetry :/

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas please help?
The Empire Odyssey
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by shann12345)
This year for our english literature coursework we have to choose our own books to base our coursework on, for my poetry section i have chosen The odyssey/the iliad/the aeneid as a collection of classic epic poems, purely because i'll be studying these for classics so it just makes revision and analysing the books easier. However i'm unsure what my coursework theme should be based on and what my question should be, also i have no ideas on what other two books i should compare with the poetry :/

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas please help?
If you haven't started, you can focus on war literature?? And spawn the literatures across the popular wars such as WW1, Cold War and the Middle East.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 25 Mar '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
  • University of Portsmouth
    Postgraduate and Part-Time Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (127)
17.81%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (73)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (123)
17.25%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (103)
14.45%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (70)
9.82%
How can I be the best version of myself? (217)
30.43%

Watched Threads