The Student Room Group

How to stop comparing myself to others???

I do this way too much, at the moment I seem to compare myself to much more popular, confident, intelligent & well built guys & I know I should stop as it's getting me down feeling all inferior. I don't feel as if I can compete which is a stupid I know, I'm my own person but how to change, any tips? Thanks very much! :smile:
Original post by Multitalented me
I do this way too much, at the moment I seem to compare myself to much more popular, confident, intelligent & well built guys & I know I should stop as it's getting me down feeling all inferior. I don't feel as if I can compete which is a stupid I know, I'm my own person but how to change, any tips? Thanks very much! :smile:

Emulate the people you are comparing yourself to.
Reply 2
Original post by Multitalented me

Be yourself. Be individualistic. Focus on the positive things you have achieved in your life and be grateful. You are harming yourself by comparing yourself to others; that's not a good way to live your live.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending